Hur Jae, a shaman, is surprised by a word of Jung Ho-geun. "My father is chasing."

Seoul=) = The Last Godfather former basketball player Hur Jae was surprised by the words of the shaman, Chung Ho-geun.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program The Last Godfather broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Soon-jae Hur Jae, who visited the New Party of Actor Chung Ho-geun, who started his new life as a shaman, was included.Lee Soon-jae could not take his eyes off as if he was in a new way of Jung Ho-geun, who has worked with many works. Hur Jae is nervous about the atmosphere of the New Party.When the two sat down, Jung Ho-geun suddenly surprised everyone by saying My father follows me to Hur Jae. My father was also great, was he?And insisted that Hur Jaes late father, who still regards Hur Jae as the best, is always attached to Hur Jae.Hur Jae said, I am suddenly horrified. He said, I did not want to be funny, but I dreamed of my father two months ago.On the other hand, KBS 2TV The Last Godfather is a program that reexamines the rich (child) relationship of the Republic of Korea through the National Son star who is still looking for the answer of life with the National Father star who has carried modern and contemporary history. It is broadcast every Wednesday at 10:40 pm.

Seoul=) = 'The Last Godfather' former basketball player Hur Jae was surprised by the words of the shaman, Chung Ho-geun.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The Last Godfather' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Soon-jae Hur Jae, who visited the New Party of Actor Chung Ho-geun, who started his new life as a shaman, was included.

Lee Soon-jae could not take his eyes off as if he was in a new way of Jung Ho-geun, who has worked with many works. Hur Jae is nervous about the atmosphere of the New Party.

When the two sat down, Jung Ho-geun suddenly surprised everyone by saying "My father follows me" to Hur Jae. "My father was also great, was he? "And insisted that Hur Jae's late father, who still regards Hur Jae as the best, is always attached to Hur Jae.

Hur Jae said, "I am suddenly horrified." He said, "I did not want to be funny, but I dreamed of my father two months ago."

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'The Last Godfather' is a program that reexamines the rich (child) relationship of the Republic of Korea through the 'National Son' star who is still looking for the answer of life with the 'National Father' star who has carried modern and contemporary history. It is broadcast every Wednesday at 10:40 pm.