"A late 76-year-old dad" Kim Yong-gun "If you kill yourself, you will accuse the Labor Office" ('Granpa')

Kim Yong-gun, who is the oldest caddy at 76, threatens Do-caddy Do Kyung-wan (?) by demonstrating Grandpa Four People and unstoppable Tikitaka.In MBN Life Field Lifetime Partner - Grandpa, which will be broadcasted for the first time on the 6th, Kim Yong-gun will travel as his first guest and go on a golf trip to Jeju Island with Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seop and Lim Ha-ryong.In the meantime, Do Kyung-wan has been active as a Docaddy that closely performs Granpa 4 People, but on the appearance of a new caddy on this day, Do Kyung-wan is quietly making a loud noise.When the production team announced that Mr. Kim Yong-gun will hold a special caddy ceremony, Do Kyung-wan said, So you are coming under me?Kim Yong-gun says, I would like to say hello to the new caddy, and I will do my best to make a pleasant round.However, Kim Yong-gun soon forgets the caddy duty (?), and enters the round of the hoshitam.When I saw the ball near the hole cup during the rounding, I shouted OKay, and I received a protest from Park Geun-hyung saying Why is caddy giving me OK here?In addition, Kim Yong-gun said, I have lost Towels these days when Lim Ha-Ryong and Park Geun-hyung, who were behind the cart, wiped their sweat with Towels.You should not take it with you. He joked seriously, Where is this in the face of the face? Lim Ha-Ryong, a two-man Tikitaka, mediates, Why do not you concentrate on driving? Kim Yong-gun said, I have the handle, so I will be responsible for safety.But if you keep killing me, I will file a complaint with the Labor Office. The Gun Caddy, which is trying to get over the shumish, and Park Geun-hyung and Lim Ha-ryong, who are trying to catch Kim Yong-gun, give a smile throughout the round.Even though it was the oldest caddy at 76, Kim Yong-gun showed his passion by racing the field with golf clubs and balls as a new caddy.Here, with a unique sense of humor, I gave a laughing bomb throughout the round.You can expect Kim Yong-gun, who has emitted steamed chemi even in bad weather with storms, and Jeju rounding of the Grandpa Four, the company said.

Kim Yong-gun, who is the oldest caddy at 76, threatens Do-caddy Do Kyung-wan (?) by demonstrating Grandpa Four People and unstoppable Tikitaka.

In MBN Life Field Lifetime Partner - Grandpa, which will be broadcasted for the first time on the 6th, Kim Yong-gun will travel as his first guest and go on a golf trip to Jeju Island with Lee Soon-jae, Park Geun-hyung, Baek Il-seop and Lim Ha-Ryong. In the meantime, Do Kyung-wan has been active as a 'Docaddy' that closely performs 'Granpa 4 People', but on the appearance of a new caddy on this day, Do Kyung-wan is quietly making a loud noise.

When the production team announced that "Mr. Kim Yong-gun will hold a special caddy ceremony," Do Kyung-wan said, "So you are coming under me?" Kim Yong-gun says, "I would like to say hello to the new caddy, and I will do my best to make a pleasant round."

However, Kim Yong-gun soon forgets the caddy duty (?), and enters the round of the hoshitam. When I saw the ball near the hole cup during the rounding, I shouted "OKay", and I received a protest from Park Geun-hyung saying "Why is caddy giving me OK here?" In addition, Kim Yong-gun said, "I have lost Towels these days when Lim Ha-Ryong and Park Geun-hyung, who were behind the cart, wiped their sweat with Towels. You should not take it with you. "He joked seriously," Where is this in the face of the face? "

Lim Ha-Ryong, a two-man Tikitaka, mediates, "Why do not you concentrate on driving?" Kim Yong-gun said, "I have the handle, so I will be responsible for safety. But if you keep killing me, I will file a complaint with the Labor Office. " The Gun Caddy, which is trying to get over the shumish, and Park Geun-hyung and Lim Ha-Ryong, who are trying to catch Kim Yong-gun, give a smile throughout the round.

“Even though it was the oldest caddy at 76, Kim Yong-gun showed his passion by racing the field with golf clubs and balls as a new caddy. Here, with a unique sense of humor, I gave a laughing bomb throughout the round. “You can expect Kim Yong-gun, who has emitted steamed chemi even in bad weather with storms, and Jeju rounding of the Grandpa Four,” the company said.