"The Last Godfather" Jang Min-Ho "When you were unknown, your brother-in-law deposited over 1 million won a month."

Seoul=) = Actor Jang Min-Ho showed affection for the Family who encouraged him during his obscurity.Jang Min-Ho talked about Kim Kap-soo, who made a new rich mans kite in KBS 2TV entertainment program The Last Godfather broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th.My brother deposited more than 1 million won a month when I was unknown, it is not easy, he said.My sister told me to go to Seoul and I would not have enough money to pay for it. My brother is suffering. When I first turned on the TV, I became a singer. I could not keep it long and I was frustrated.Kim Kap-soo said, Family who came to you made it all. Jang Min-Ho said, It took me a long time to return, but my mother is strong, and my mother likes me on TV.Kim Kap-soo comforted Jang Min-Ho, saying, I did not see my father doing a lot of activities and becoming famous, but he would like it.The Last Godfather is a program that re-Lights the rich (child) relationship of the Republic of Korea through National Son stars such as National Father star Lee Soon-jae Jo Hyon Kim Kap-soo who has been carrying modern and contemporary history and Hur Jae Jang Min-Ho Moon Se-yoon who is still looking for the answer of life.It airs every Saturday at 10:30 p.m.

Seoul=) = Actor Jang Min-Ho showed affection for the Family who encouraged him during his obscurity.

Jang Min-Ho talked about Kim Kap-soo, who made a new rich man's kite in KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The Last Godfather' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th. "My brother deposited more than 1 million won a month when I was unknown, it is not easy," he said.

"My sister told me to go to Seoul and I would not have enough money to pay for it." "My brother is suffering. When I first turned on the TV, I became a singer." I could not keep it long and I was frustrated.

Kim Kap-soo said, "Family who came to you made it all." Jang Min-Ho said, "It took me a long time to return, but my mother is strong, and my mother likes me on TV."

Kim Kap-soo comforted Jang Min-Ho, saying, "I did not see my father doing a lot of activities and becoming famous, but he would like it."

'The Last Godfather' is a program that re-Lights the rich (child) relationship of the Republic of Korea through 'National son' stars such as 'National Father' star Lee Soon-jae Jo Hyon Kim Kap-soo who has been carrying modern and contemporary history and Hur Jae Jang Min-Ho Moon Se-yoon who is still looking for the answer of life. It airs every Saturday at 10:30 p.m.