'Shit two late boys' Gim Gu-ra "I do not intend to sacrifice All In "

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, Gim Gu-ra mentioned the late Child Birth.On the 11th, SBS entertainment Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny was broadcast.On this day, in the Sangmangmong, MCs celebrated Gim Gu-ra, who was a child-birth late at fifty-two.Thank you for the good thing late, said Gim Gu-ra, when Donghyun was raised, I didnt know it at the time, and this Boni child was cute.I was born earlier than scheduled in the incubator, and now I am very happy to be healthy and well, he said. Thank you and thank you.Seo Jang-hoon said, Thank you, I will try to make it fun, and said, I am happy to have fun, and my happiness is always the first priority, I will not incorporate all the time.He added, I do not intend to sacrifice in a single way.Earlier, Gim Gu-ra posted a video on the YouTube channel of Son MC Gri on the afternoon of the 24th, titled Why Gim Gu-ra did not disclose the Child Birth news ... I will tell you everything.Then Gim Gu-ra said, I was in the incubator for two months.I did not talk because I did not think it was a situation to talk about it in such a situation, he said. Donghyun is celebrating, but I have a 23-year-old younger brother. Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ra, 52, secretly set up a family with a 12-year-old girl named Friend, who was married without a ceremonyCapture the TV screen of Dongsangmong Season 2

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, Gim Gu-ra mentioned the late Child birth.

On the 11th, SBS entertainment 'Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' was broadcast.

On this day, in the 'Sangmangmong', MCs celebrated Gim Gu-ra, who was a child-birth late at fifty-two. “Thank you for the good thing late,” said Gim Gu-ra, “when Donghyun was raised, I didn’t know it at the time, and this Boni child was cute.”

“I was born earlier than scheduled in the incubator, and now I am very happy to be healthy and well,” he said. “Thank you and thank you.”

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Thank you, I will try to make it fun," and said, "I am happy to have fun, and my Happiness is always the first priority, I will not incorporate all the time." He added, "I do not intend to sacrifice in a single way."

Earlier, Gim Gu-ra posted a video on the YouTube channel of son MC Gri on the afternoon of the 24th, titled "Why Gim Gu-ra did not disclose the Child birth news ... I will tell you everything."

Then Gim Gu-ra said, "I was in the incubator for two months. "I did not talk because I did not think it was a situation to talk about it in such a situation," he said. "Donghyun is celebrating, but" I have a 23-year-old younger brother. "

Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ra, 52, secretly set up a family with a 12-year-old girl named Friend, who was married without a ceremony

Capture the TV screen of Dongsangmong Season 2