Shin Da-eun, who is about to move, and Sejong City sister like foreign countries.

Actor Shin Da-eun reveals recent statusOn October 20, Shin Da-eun said to his instagram, I have been playing with my sister in Sejong City for a long time.I missed the KTX train in front of my nose when I came, so I cut the ticket twice (da) # Im going to go crazy. Shin Da-eun in the public photo is having a happy time with his dog.The background of the photo contains a foreign landscape, capturing the attention.The netizens who saw this responded It is so cute, It is pretty and It is good to see.Shin Da-eun, who made his debut with KBS Drama City - What is a prestigious university in 2007, has been active in movies, dramas and theater stages.Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun married space designer Lim Sung Bin in 2016.Shin Da-eun and Lim Sung Bin are currently in the process of interior concerns ahead of their move; the pair shared their camping routines together, drawing attention.
Actor Shin Da-eun reveals recent statusOn October 20, Shin Da-eun said to his instagram, I have been playing with my sister in Sejong City for a long time.I missed the KTX train in front of my nose when I came, so I cut the ticket twice (da) # Im going to go crazy. Shin Da-eun in the public photo is having a happy time with his dog.The background of the photo contains a foreign landscape, capturing the attention.The netizens who saw this responded It is so cute, It is pretty and It is good to see.Shin Da-eun, who made his debut with KBS Drama City - What is a prestigious university in 2007, has been active in movies, dramas and theater stages.Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun married space designer Lim Sung Bin in 2016.Shin Da-eun and Lim Sung Bin are currently in the process of interior concerns ahead of their move; the pair shared their camping routines together, drawing attention.

Actor Shin Da-eun reveals recent status

On October 20, Shin Da-eun said to his instagram, "I have been playing with my sister in Sejong City for a long time. I missed the KTX train in front of my nose when I came, so I cut the ticket twice (da) # I'm going to go crazy. "

Shin Da-eun in the public photo is having a happy time with his dog.

The background of the photo contains a foreign landscape, capturing the attention.

The netizens who saw this responded "It is so cute", "It is pretty" and "It is good to see".

Shin Da-eun, who made his debut with KBS 'Drama City - What is a prestigious university' in 2007, has been active in movies, dramas and theater stages.

Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun married space designer Lim Sung Bin in 2016.

Shin Da-eun and Lim Sung Bin are currently in the process of interior concerns ahead of their move; the pair shared their camping routines together, drawing attention.