'pregnancy' Shin Da-eun, home-made healing preacher by Lim Sung Bin "You only have to look pretty"

Actor Shin Da-eun reported on the recent status of pregnancy.Shin Da-eun wrote on his personal Instagram account on Wednesday, I havent even got the lights on yet. My house is still in full swing after a week of moving in.I should buy only pretty things and buy pretty things. Shin Da-eun in the public photo is busy with the house that recently moved out of the pregnancy.The house boasts a warm and sophisticated atmosphere, combining the sense of Husband Lim Sung Bin, an architectural Desiigner, and the extraordinary sense of Shin Da-eun.Shin Da-eun, who recently revealed the pregnancy, said, Congratulations comments, messages are so grateful.I received so many unexpected congratulations that I was so tired and warm all day long. Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun marriages with architect Lim Sung Bin in 2016.Shin Da-eun SNS

Actor Shin Da-eun reported on the recent status of pregnancy.

Shin Da-eun wrote on his personal Instagram account on Wednesday, “I haven’t even got the lights on yet. My house is still in full swing after a week of moving in. I should buy only pretty things and buy pretty things. "

Shin Da-eun in the public photo is busy with the house that recently moved out of the pregnancy. The house boasts a warm and sophisticated atmosphere, combining the sense of Husband Lim Sung Bin, an architectural Desiigner, and the extraordinary sense of Shin Da-eun.

Shin Da-eun, who recently revealed the pregnancy, said, "Congratulations comments, messages are so grateful. I received so many unexpected congratulations that I was so tired and warm all day long. "

Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun marriages with architect Lim Sung Bin in 2016.

Shin Da-eun SNS