Oh Yeon-soo son Ji Chang's luxury Han River Viewer...It's amazing to see you again! ('One Man's War')

After Anshans home was first unveiled in One Mans War, Actor Oh Yeon-soo also once again unveiled a magnificent Han Riverview house, which attracted attention.On the 14th, SBS entertainment One Mans War is needed was broadcast.Anshan, the national archery team, was seen moving somewhere with Mother. She was in town.The Anshans house was first unveiled, especially the interior, which was full of medals, and even the Tokyo Olympic medal was noticeable.Then, Anshans childhood was revealed, and a cute figure made him laugh.Shin Dong-yeop, who saw this, said, I can not catch my daughter because I am grumbling with my daughter instead of son. One day is so lovely, but there is no reason for her 14-year-old daughter who is cold without context.Then, One day I went late at night after work, and my daughter who was studying slammed the door saying that she saw her face, I did not do anything well, she said.Anshan then packed up to return to the athletic village. Anshans Mother said, Mother will live Mother life.I have done well so far, so do what you want to do, and I want both body and mind to be healthy, he said.Above all, Oh Yeon-soo, Yun Yu-Seon, This is the law, and Cha Ye-ryun decided to leave somewhere.Four hours before leaving, at 6am, Cha Ye-ryun prepared something in the kitchen.Meanwhile, Yun Yu-Seon and This is the law were also pictured preparing the dish.Then, Oh Yeon-soos house was unveiled, and it was noticed that it started as a health food from morning.All of them said, I think I will be full in the morning.On the other hand, Oh Yeon-soo husband Son Ji Chang said in May that he had gone to the United States seven years ago and went to the United States with his family, and his family was coming in March this year.Since then, his wife Oh Yeon-soo has also been talking about the recent arrival in Korea and has been introducing the luxury Han River view.One Mans War is needed: Captures broadcast screen
After Anshans home was first unveiled in One Mans War, Actor Oh Yeon-soo also once again unveiled a magnificent Han Riverview house, which attracted attention.On the 14th, SBS entertainment One Mans War is needed was broadcast.Anshan, the national archery team, was seen moving somewhere with Mother. She was in town.The Anshans house was first unveiled, especially the interior, which was full of medals, and even the Tokyo Olympic medal was noticeable.Then, Anshans childhood was revealed, and a cute figure made him laugh.Shin Dong-yeop, who saw this, said, I can not catch my daughter because I am grumbling with my daughter instead of son. One day is so lovely, but there is no reason for her 14-year-old daughter who is cold without context.Then, One day I went late at night after work, and my daughter who was studying slammed the door saying that she saw her face, I did not do anything well, she said.Anshan then packed up to return to the athletic village. Anshans Mother said, Mother will live Mother life.I have done well so far, so do what you want to do, and I want both body and mind to be healthy, he said.Above all, Oh Yeon-soo, Yun Yu-Seon, This is the law, and Cha Ye-ryun decided to leave somewhere.Four hours before leaving, at 6am, Cha Ye-ryun prepared something in the kitchen.Meanwhile, Yun Yu-Seon and This is the law were also pictured preparing the dish.Then, Oh Yeon-soos house was unveiled, and it was noticed that it started as a health food from morning.All of them said, I think I will be full in the morning.On the other hand, Oh Yeon-soo husband Son Ji Chang said in May that he had gone to the United States seven years ago and went to the United States with his family, and his family was coming in March this year.Since then, his wife Oh Yeon-soo has also been talking about the recent arrival in Korea and has been introducing the luxury Han River view.One Mans War is needed: Captures broadcast screen

After Anshan's home was first unveiled in One Man's War, Actor Oh Yeon-soo also once again unveiled a magnificent Han Riverview house, which attracted attention.

On the 14th, SBS entertainment 'One Man's War is needed' was broadcast.

Anshan, the national archery team, was seen moving somewhere with Mother. She was in town.

The Anshans' house was first unveiled, especially the interior, which was full of medals, and even the Tokyo Olympic medal was noticeable. Then, Anshan's childhood was revealed, and a cute figure made him laugh.

Shin Dong-yeop, who saw this, said, "I can not catch my daughter because I am grumbling with my daughter instead of son." "One day is so lovely, but there is no reason for her 14-year-old daughter who is cold without context." Then, "One day I went late at night after work, and my daughter who was studying slammed the door saying that she saw her face, I did not do anything well," she said.

Anshan then packed up to return to the athletic village. Anshan's Mother said, "Mother will live Mother life. "I have done well so far, so do what you want to do, and I want both body and mind to be healthy," he said.

Above all, Oh Yeon-soo, Yun Yu-Seon, This is the law, and Cha Ye-ryun decided to leave somewhere. Four hours before leaving, at 6am, Cha Ye-ryun prepared something in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Yun Yu-Seon and This is the law were also pictured preparing the dish. Then, Oh Yeon-soo's house was unveiled, and it was noticed that it started as a health food from morning. All of them said, "I think I will be full in the morning."

On the other hand, Oh Yeon-soo husband son Ji Chang said in May that he had gone to the United States seven years ago and went to the United States with his family, and his family was coming in March this year. Since then, his wife Oh Yeon-soo has also been talking about the recent arrival in Korea and has been introducing the luxury Han River view.

‘One Man’s War is needed’: Captures broadcast screen