Son Ji Chang "Oh Yeon-soo Can't Wake Up Once You Sleep" Kim Soo-yong "Wife and Fifteen Years of Each Room" (Korean)

Actor Son Ji Chang mentioned the shortcomings of wife Oh Yeon-sooMBC Everlon Korean Foreigners broadcasted on April 13 was featured as 1st stage escape special feature and Son Ji Chang, Kim Soo-yong, and Yuju appeared in the first stage at the time of the last appearance.LaBoom Jiye joined the team as the assistant team leader.On this day, Son Ji Chang said, I have played a scary female general in the drama called Gun Suspect Doberman these days.I think its so calm and perfect that I dont think theres any downside, he said, No, but I dont think its possible to sleep once.On the day of shooting, two alarms ring, but the sound is not a chanpon, but it does not happen even if it wakes up.
Actor Son Ji Chang mentioned the shortcomings of wife Oh Yeon-sooMBC Everlon Korean Foreigners broadcasted on April 13 was featured as 1st stage escape special feature and Son Ji Chang, Kim Soo-yong, and Yuju appeared in the first stage at the time of the last appearance.LaBoom Jiye joined the team as the assistant team leader.On this day, Son Ji Chang said, I have played a scary female general in the drama called Gun Suspect Doberman these days.I think its so calm and perfect that I dont think theres any downside, he said, No, but I dont think its possible to sleep once.On the day of shooting, two alarms ring, but the sound is not a chanpon, but it does not happen even if it wakes up.

Actor Son Ji Chang mentioned the shortcomings of wife Oh Yeon-soo

MBC Everlon 'Korean Foreigners' broadcasted on April 13 was featured as '1st stage escape special feature' and Son Ji Chang, Kim Soo-yong, and Yuju appeared in the first stage at the time of the last appearance. LaBoom Jiye joined the team as the assistant team leader.

On this day, Son Ji Chang said, "I have played a scary female general in the Drama called 'Gun Suspect Doberman' these days."

"I think it's so calm and perfect that I don't think there's any downside," he said, "No, but I don't think it's possible to sleep once. On the day of shooting, two alarms ring, but the sound is not a chanpon, but it does not happen even if it wakes up.