Son Ji Chang, United States of America home open to Kim Min-jong?...Oh Yeon-soo "The swimming pool is not ours" laugh

Seoul =) = Son Ji Chang made a surprise appearance in I need a manOh Yeon-soo invited his fellow actor and 30-year-old best friend Kim Min-jong to his home in the SBS entertainment program I need a woman broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th.Kim Min-jong mentioned Oh Yeon-soo husband Son Ji Chang and said, I do not say that I am a sister because I do not have a brother.Oh Yeon-soo made a video call to Son Ji Chang, who was given in comfortable clothes.Kim Min-jong asked, What did you do not sleep? Son Ji Chang said, Im trying to sleep.Kim Min-jong asked, Is that a new house from United States of America?Son Ji Chang is currently living in United States of America, a business car; Son Ji Chang showed the interior of the house on a cell phone screen.I can see the pool here, he said, drawing attention.But soon, Its a hotel pool next to my house. Oh Yeon-soo laughed, saying, Its not ours, its next to us.Kim Min-jong then worried about Son Ji Chang, saying, I have to eat well there. Son Ji Chang said he would understand and gave him a warm heart.Meanwhile, the womens relationship reality, which observes what synergy happens when women who need a woman are united in more than one team, not Alone. It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 pm.

Seoul =) = Son Ji Chang made a surprise appearance in 'I need a man'

Oh Yeon-soo invited his fellow Actor and 30-year-old best friend Kim Min-jong to his home in the SBS entertainment program "I need a woman" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th.

Kim Min-jong mentioned Oh Yeon-soo husband Son Ji Chang and said, "I do not say that I am a sister because I do not have a brother.

Oh Yeon-soo made a video call to Son Ji Chang, who was given in comfortable clothes. Kim Min-jong asked, "What did you do not sleep?" Son Ji Chang said, "I'm trying to sleep."

Kim Min-jong asked, Is that a new house from United States of America? Son Ji Chang is currently living in United States of America, a business car; Son Ji Chang showed the interior of the house on a cell phone screen. "I can see the pool here," he said, drawing attention.

But soon, "It's a hotel pool next to my house." Oh Yeon-soo laughed, saying, "It's not ours, it's next to us."

Kim Min-jong then worried about Son Ji Chang, saying, "I have to eat well there." Son Ji Chang said he would understand and gave him a warm heart.

Meanwhile, the women's relationship reality, which observes what synergy happens when women who need a woman are united in more than one team, not Alone. It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 pm.