Kim Heung-soo munyael, it's just caught!... Date certification outside the camera, too? "Super real couple vibe" ('Love')

In Love of Leaders, Actor Kim Heung-soo and Munyael spread their excitement to the studio with LTE-class skinship progress.In the IHQ Love of Leaders, which aired on the 18th, the first date of the couple Munyael and Kim Heung-soo, who acknowledged their devotion, was released.On this day, the beast couple Munyael and Kim Heung-soo appeared, and Kim Heung-soo pulled the car and picked up the moonyael directly.Then he sees a smile spread around his mouth just by the look of Munyael waiting for him.Kim Heung-soo exploded his affection with his hand as soon as Munyael got into the car, and Munyael was embarrassed that the camera is watching.But Kim Heung-soo did not care about it, but he was already using his name.Kim Heung-soo said, It looks different because of the camera. He said, I was nervous. He looked cute at Munyael.In particular, the words I have a camera and it looks different made me guess that the two people actually met in addition to the program shooting.The two moved to a picnic location; two people who enjoyed photo time playing Back Hug.Kim Heung-soo boldly expressed his infinite affection to the moonyael so that he could kiss his head naturally.At this time, Munyaern showed an uncomfortable appearance because of the work during the Date.Kim Heung-soo, worried that Kim Heung-soo was busy when he suddenly became serious, said, I often say that I am sorry that I have something to do with my usual date.I think it is the part that I should understand best. He showed a caring appearance as a Super Real lover.Kim Heung-soo was thrilled with a real lover, such as comforting Munyael as soon as he hung up the phone.On this day, Munyael took the hand of Kim Heung-soo, who waited silently without any dislike.It was a first time, but it was good to try everything I wanted to do, it was so comfortable, Munyael said.Kim Heung-soo also said, In fact, the actions I am doing while I love are new. When I was a child, I should have done a lot of this, but I did not do well.It is good to love without worrying about people around me. On the other hand, IHQ Love of Leader is a thrilling and exciting real love project of Super Real sisters who will win Success and Love and the best men in each field to capture them.Capture Love of Leader on the screen

In Love of Leaders, Actor Kim Heung-soo and munyael spread their excitement to the studio with LTE-class skinship progress.

In the IHQ Love of Leaders, which aired on the 18th, the first Date of the couple munyael and Kim Heung-soo, who acknowledged their devotion, was released.

On this day, the beast couple munyael and Kim Heung-soo appeared, and Kim Heung-soo pulled the car and picked up the moonyael directly. Then he sees a smile spread around his mouth just by the look of munyael waiting for him.

Kim Heung-soo exploded his affection with his hand as soon as munyael got into the car, and munyael was embarrassed that "the camera is watching." But Kim Heung-soo did not care about it, but he was already using his name.

Kim Heung-soo said, "It looks different because of the camera." He said, "I was nervous." He looked cute at munyael. In particular, the words "I have a camera and it looks different" made me guess that the two people actually met in addition to the program shooting.

The two moved to a picnic location; two people who enjoyed photo time playing Back Hug. Kim Heung-soo boldly expressed his infinite affection to the moonyael so that he could kiss his head naturally.

At this time, Munyaern showed an uncomfortable appearance because of the work during the Date. Kim Heung-soo, worried that Kim Heung-soo was "busy" when he suddenly became serious, said, "I often say that I am sorry that I have something to do with my usual Date. I think it is the part that I should understand best. "He showed a caring appearance as a Super real Lover.

Kim Heung-soo was thrilled with a real Lover, such as comforting munyael as soon as he hung up the phone. On this day, munyael took the hand of Kim Heung-soo, who waited silently without any dislike. "It was a first time, but it was good to try everything I wanted to do, it was so comfortable," munyael said.

Kim Heung-soo also said, "In fact, the actions I am doing while I Love are new. When I was a child, I should have done a lot of this, but I did not do well. It is good to Love without worrying about people around me. "

On the other hand, IHQ 'Love of Leader' is a thrilling and exciting real Love project of Super real sisters who will win 'Success' and 'Love' and the best men in each field to capture them.

Capture 'Love of Leader' on the screen