Kim Heung-soo munyael public Love "The Face Is Pretty, but My Heart Is Good" (Interview)

Actor Kim Heung-soo talked about his first public love after his debut and about GFriend.Kim Heung-soo laughed at the phone conversation with Munyael on the 7th and said, It is so good.Kim Heung-soo appeared on the show in August and made a blind date with fashion and jewelery brand CEO Munyael, which has monthly sales of 500 million won, and developed into a lover while carefully meeting, said Love of Leader, an IHQ entertainment program.Munyael, who has made a blind date with Kim Heung-soo, is a jewelery designer and jewelery brand, and both parents and The Uncle are engaged in Blood Diamond import and sales.In particular, The Uncle is the first generation of Blood Diamond Corporation in Korea.Munyael has acquired a European certificate of jewelery appraiser in his early 20s and now has jewelery appraisal. In addition to jewelery business, he also runs fashion brand launch, furniture and interior accessories business, and recently sportswear brand.Kim Heung-soo wrote, I met through the program, and it was the first time I had ever seen a public love. I could have continued without revealing love, but I did not even worry about it.I made a confession when I met him, and the way he led to Love came naturally on the air, he said.Kim Heung-soo said, I have not yet seen the reaction of the fans.But I think you dont like it because youve been cheering me up since you first appeared on the show before we met.Kim Heung-soo said, The Love of Leader MCs congratulated me.I only met MCs when I first appeared, but I heard that Park Myung-soo and Kim Gu-ra congratulated me.Kim Heung-soo, in particular, laughed at GFriend Munyael, saying, I have a beautiful face and a good heart.Kim Heung-soo said, Im careful to mention marriage because its the beginning stage. Ill love you as beautifully as I am now, so watch.Meanwhile, Kim Heung-soo made his debut in KBS drama School 2 in 1999.He appeared in dramas such as Live straight, Better than flowers, Haeshin, Kakdugi, Life Special Investigation Team, Invincible Lee Pyeonggang, President, Night Watchman, Sweet Secret, Elegant Mother and Girl.
Actor Kim Heung-soo talked about his first public love after his debut and about GFriend.Kim Heung-soo laughed at the phone conversation with Munyael on the 7th and said, It is so good.Kim Heung-soo appeared on the show in August and made a blind date with fashion and jewelery brand CEO Munyael, which has monthly sales of 500 million won, and developed into a lover while carefully meeting, said Love of Leader, an IHQ entertainment program.Munyael, who has made a blind date with Kim Heung-soo, is a jewelery designer and jewelery brand, and both parents and The Uncle are engaged in Blood Diamond import and sales.In particular, The Uncle is the first generation of Blood Diamond Corporation in Korea.Munyael has acquired a European certificate of jewelery appraiser in his early 20s and now has jewelery appraisal. In addition to jewelery business, he also runs fashion brand launch, furniture and interior accessories business, and recently sportswear brand.Kim Heung-soo wrote, I met through the program, and it was the first time I had ever seen a public love. I could have continued without revealing love, but I did not even worry about it.I made a confession when I met him, and the way he led to Love came naturally on the air, he said.Kim Heung-soo said, I have not yet seen the reaction of the fans.But I think you dont like it because youve been cheering me up since you first appeared on the show before we met.Kim Heung-soo said, The Love of Leader MCs congratulated me.I only met MCs when I first appeared, but I heard that Park Myung-soo and Kim Gu-ra congratulated me.Kim Heung-soo, in particular, laughed at GFriend Munyael, saying, I have a beautiful face and a good heart.Kim Heung-soo said, Im careful to mention marriage because its the beginning stage. Ill love you as beautifully as I am now, so watch.Meanwhile, Kim Heung-soo made his debut in KBS drama School 2 in 1999.He appeared in dramas such as Live straight, Better than flowers, Haeshin, Kakdugi, Life Special Investigation Team, Invincible Lee Pyeonggang, President, Night Watchman, Sweet Secret, Elegant Mother and Girl.

Actor Kim Heung-soo talked about his first public Love after his debut and about GFriend.

Kim Heung-soo laughed at the phone conversation with munyael on the 7th and said, "It is so good."

Kim Heung-soo appeared on the show in August and made a blind date with fashion and jewelery brand CEO munyael, which has monthly sales of 500 million won, and developed into a Lover while carefully meeting,” said Love of Leader, an IHQ entertainment program.

munyael, who has made a blind date with Kim Heung-soo, is a jewelery designer and jewelery brand, and both parents and The Uncle are engaged in Blood Diamond import and sales. In particular, The Uncle is the first generation of Blood Diamond Corporation in Korea. munyael has acquired a European certificate of jewelery appraiser in his early 20s and now has jewelery appraisal. In addition to jewelery business, he also runs fashion brand launch, furniture and interior accessories business, and recently sportswear brand.

Kim Heung-soo wrote, "I met through the program, and it was the first time I had ever seen a public Love. I could have continued without revealing Love, but I did not even worry about it. “I made a confession when I met him, and the way he led to Love came naturally on the air,” he said.

Kim Heung-soo said, "I have not yet seen the reaction of the fans. But I think you don’t like it because you’ve been cheering me up since you first appeared on the show before we met.”

Kim Heung-soo said, "The 'Love of Leader' MCs congratulated me. “I only met MCs when I first appeared, but I heard that Park Myung-soo and Kim Gu-ra congratulated me.”

Kim Heung-soo, in particular, laughed at GFriend munyael, saying, "I have a beautiful face and a good heart.

Kim Heung-soo said, “I’m careful to mention marriage because it’s the beginning stage. I’ll Love you as beautifully as I am now, so watch.”

Meanwhile, Kim Heung-soo made his debut in KBS drama 'School 2' in 1999. He appeared in dramas such as 'Live straight', 'Better than flowers', 'Haeshin', 'Kakdugi', 'Life Special Investigation Team', 'Invincible Lee Pyeonggang', 'President', 'Night Watchman', 'Sweet Secret', 'Elegant Mother and Girl'.