Jang Dong-min, a Chinese house visualized Saskatchewan former Saskatchewan Taek current situation...Homes in the fun

Jang Dong-min was teased after revealing Saskatchewans renovated Interiors.In the 129th MBC entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes) broadcast on October 24, the current status of DM Town by Jang Dong-min was revealed.One of the famous Saskatchewans is not Jang Dong-mins DM town, Cody said when the sale in Saskatchewan was introduced.They then asked, Did you change the bamboo zone, which was previously revealed through Homes.Jang Dong-min said, I was disgraced here with the bamboo and I was able to use it a little more privately.This time there was a dragonboard instead of a fake bamboo.Codys again showed an unwelcome reaction: I saw that in the Chinese house. The hot Jang Dong-min said, Do you take that off?, and Boom and Yang Se-chan teased Jang Dong-min, noting that then I am two bowls of jajangmyeon.
Jang Dong-min was teased after revealing Saskatchewans renovated Interiors.In the 129th MBC entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes) broadcast on October 24, the current status of DM Town by Jang Dong-min was revealed.One of the famous Saskatchewans is not Jang Dong-mins DM town, Cody said when the sale in Saskatchewan was introduced.They then asked, Did you change the bamboo zone, which was previously revealed through Homes.Jang Dong-min said, I was disgraced here with the bamboo and I was able to use it a little more privately.This time there was a dragonboard instead of a fake bamboo.Codys again showed an unwelcome reaction: I saw that in the Chinese house. The hot Jang Dong-min said, Do you take that off?, and Boom and Yang Se-chan teased Jang Dong-min, noting that then I am two bowls of jajangmyeon.

Jang Dong-min was teased after revealing Saskatchewan's renovated Interiors.

In the 129th MBC entertainment "Where is My Home" (hereinafter referred to as "Homes") broadcast on October 24, the current status of DM Town by Jang Dong-min was revealed.

"One of the famous Saskatchewans is not Jang Dong-min's DM town," Cody said when the sale in Saskatchewan was introduced. They then asked, "Did you change the bamboo zone," which was previously revealed through Homes.

Jang Dong-min said, "I was disgraced here with the bamboo and I was able to use it a little more privately." This time there was a dragonboard instead of a fake bamboo.

Codys again showed an unwelcome reaction: "I saw that in the Chinese house." The hot Jang Dong-min said, "Do you take that off? ", and Boom and Yang Se-chan teased Jang Dong-min, noting that "then I am two bowls of jajangmyeon."