Kim Hie-jae, 'Where is My Home' .. Stage, entertainment and acting reception

Singer Kim Hie-jae appears in Where is My Home.According to a broadcasting official on the 1st, Kim Hie-jae will appear on MBC entertainment program Where is My Home, which will be broadcast on the 24th.Where is My Home is an entertainment program featuring their realistic brokerage battles, stars who have come out to find the homes of busy modern people.This is the second time Kim Hie-jae has appeared in Where is My Home.Kim Hie-jae will be working as a friendly Interiors advisor to Where is My Home in two years since 2020.In particular, Kim Hie-jae is expected to show a special chemistry with actor Park Hae Jin on the same day.Kim Hie-jae has been active in various entertainment as well as singer activities since appearing in Mr. Trott.In particular, he will debut as an actor through MBCs Saturday drama Showtime!, which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 23rd.Kim Hie-jae plays the role of Lee Yong-ryul in From now on, Showtime! and meets viewers.Meanwhile, MBC Where is My Home starring Kim Hie-jae will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 24th.

Singer Kim Hie-jae appears in 'Where is My Home'.

According to a broadcasting official on the 1st, Kim Hie-jae will appear on MBC entertainment program Where is My Home, which will be broadcast on the 24th.

Where is My Home is an entertainment program featuring their realistic brokerage battles, stars who have come out to find the Homes of busy modern people.

This is the second time Kim Hie-jae has appeared in Where is My Home. Kim Hie-jae will be working as a friendly Interiors advisor to 'Where is My Home' in two years since 2020. In particular, Kim Hie-jae is expected to show a special chemistry with actor Park Hae Jin on the same day.

Kim Hie-jae has been active in various entertainment as well as singer activities since appearing in Mr. Trott. In particular, he will debut as an actor through MBC's Saturday drama Showtime!, which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 23rd. Kim Hie-jae plays the role of Lee Yong-ryul in 'From now on, Showtime!' and meets viewers.

Meanwhile, MBC 'Where is My Home' starring Kim Hie-jae will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 24th.