HoYeon Jung, 6 years of dating, mentions Dong-hwi "You Quiz on the Block' I sue first."

HoYeon Jung mentioned lover Yi Dong-hwiIn the 127th episode of TVN You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on October 20, Actor HoYeon Jung, who is loved by the world as a character of Kang Dae-byeok of Netflix original series Squid Game, appeared as a guest.On the day, HoYeon Jung said, In fact, I have been scheduling since 3 am today.He made a video appearance on the famous American talk show Jimi Hendrix Pelan Show.HoYeon Jung expressed his joy, saying, It is an honor to meet Jimi Hendrix Pelan, Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho in a day.HoYeon Jung said that the broadcast came in, but that Yu Quiz wanted to come out.Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned HoYeon Jungs lover Yi Dong-hwi: I talked to Mr. Dong-hui on the phone and talked about it.Dong-hui said, I should work hard and go out of Yu Quiz. He said, I will go out first.HoYeon Jung said, What do you do when your brother is in the middle of playing?When I was getting better, I was just so tired that I went out before my brother, but I was so sue because it was like this.
HoYeon Jung mentioned lover Yi Dong-hwiIn the 127th episode of TVN You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on October 20, Actor HoYeon Jung, who is loved by the world as a character of Kang Dae-byeok of Netflix original series Squid Game, appeared as a guest.On the day, HoYeon Jung said, In fact, I have been scheduling since 3 am today.He made a video appearance on the famous American talk show Jimi Hendrix Pelan Show.HoYeon Jung expressed his joy, saying, It is an honor to meet Jimi Hendrix Pelan, Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho in a day.HoYeon Jung said that the broadcast came in, but that Yu Quiz wanted to come out.Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned HoYeon Jungs lover Yi Dong-hwi: I talked to Mr. Dong-hui on the phone and talked about it.Dong-hui said, I should work hard and go out of Yu Quiz. He said, I will go out first.HoYeon Jung said, What do you do when your brother is in the middle of playing?When I was getting better, I was just so tired that I went out before my brother, but I was so sue because it was like this.

HoYeon Jung mentioned lover Yi Dong-hwi

In the 127th episode of TVN You Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on October 20, Actor HoYeon Jung, who is loved by the world as a character of Kang Dae-byeok of Netflix original series 'Squid Game', appeared as a guest.

On the day, HoYeon Jung said, "In fact, I have been scheduling since 3 am today." He made a video appearance on the famous American talk show Jimi Hendrix Pelan Show'. HoYeon Jung expressed his joy, saying, "It is an honor to meet Jimi Hendrix Pelan, Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho in a day."

HoYeon Jung said that the broadcast came in, but that "Yu Quiz" wanted to come out.

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned HoYeon Jung's lover Yi Dong-hwi: "I talked to Mr. Dong-hui on the phone and talked about it. Dong-hui said, "I should work hard and go out of 'Yu Quiz'." He said, "I will go out first."

HoYeon Jung said, "What do you do when your brother is in the middle of playing? 'When I was getting better, I was just so tired that I went out before my brother, but I was so sue because it was like this.'