Han Hyo-joo "My son in 'moving', 30kg increase before shooting...

The APAC Content showcase of Walt Disney Pictures Plus, which is about to be released in Korea on the afternoon of the 14th, was held.The meeting was attended by Luke Disney Pictures Ford Motor Company, president of Asia Pacific, and Jessica Camn-Angle Walt Disney Pictures Ford Motor Company, chief executive of Asia Pacific.In addition, Park In-jae, director of Moving, Kangpul writer, Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo and Jo In-sung were together.Moving, released through Walt Disney Pictures Plus, is an action hero thriller based on full author Web toon, a huge drama depicting the story of three teenagers discovering innate superpowers.Earlier, Jo In-sung cited Han Hyo-joo as a character with a high synchro rate with Character in Moving; Han Hyo-joo said, I will try hard.I started filming, Im working hard right now, he said.My son Bongseok has a good synchro rate. I have put 30kg for the role. I need a great effort, but I have already done it before shooting.I think it is so proud and wonderful, so I think that my son is not synchro rate high in the play. Han Hyo-joo said, The Character of the two (Ryu Seung-ryong, Jo In-sung) actually comes between the best of friends in the drama.I am looking forward to the two Tikitakas, he said.Meanwhile, Walt Disney Pictures Plus will be launched in Korea on November 12th.

The APAC Content showcase of Walt Disney Pictures Plus, which is about to be released in Korea on the afternoon of the 14th, was held. The meeting was attended by Luke Disney Pictures Ford Motor Company, president of Asia Pacific, and Jessica Camn-Angle Walt Disney Pictures Ford Motor Company, chief executive of Asia Pacific. In addition, Park In-jae, director of 'Moving', Kangpul writer, Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo and Jo In-sung were together.

'Moving', released through Walt Disney Pictures Plus, is an action hero thriller based on full author Web toon, a huge drama depicting the story of three teenagers discovering innate superpowers.

Earlier, Jo In-sung cited Han Hyo-joo as a Character with a high synchro rate with Character in 'Moving'; Han Hyo-joo said, "I will try hard. I started filming, I'm working hard right now," he said.

"My son Bongseok has a good synchro rate. I have put 30kg for the role. I need a great effort, but I have already done it before shooting. I think it is so proud and wonderful, so I think that my son is not synchro rate high in the play. "

Han Hyo-joo said, "The Character of the two (Ryu Seung-ryong, Jo In-sung) actually comes between the best of friends in the drama. I am looking forward to the two Tikitakas, "he said.

Meanwhile, Walt Disney Pictures Plus will be launched in Korea on November 12th.