Choi Jin-hyuk apology "behavior not forgiven, apology"

Choi Jin-hyuk posted a lengthy apology on his instagram on the 8th.Choi Jin-hyuk said, We violated the Prevention rules in the process of sitting with acquaintance on the last 6 days.I believe in the words of the acquaintance called Western saloon, which runs until 10 pm, and I am so sorry that I have been disappointed and disappointed by this incident, he said.I cant help but feel heavy and sorry for the fact that I have done something that I cant forgive for any reason or excuse, he said. I am more sorry to know that everyone is trying to overcome the difficult situation together and that many medical staff are suffering like Moy YatFinally, Choi Jin-hyuk promised, I will always look around me and myself so that I will not repeat such mistakes because of reflection, reflection and ignorance again.Choi Jin-hyuk was arrested on suspicion of violating the infectious disease prevention method while staying at an entertainment bar in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 8:20 pm on June 6.The entertainment bar was a entertainment facility where collective restrictions were applied in accordance with the 4th stage of social distance applied to the Seoul area.Choi Jin-hyuks agency has previously announced that it will stop all activities and enter self-restraint in this case.Actor Choi Jin-hyuk.First, I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment of many people because of this incident.On the 6th, I violated the Prevention Rules in the process of being with the acquaintance.I believe in the word acquaintance called Western saloon, which runs until 10 pm, and it is my fault that I judged too complacent.I can not help feeling heavy and sorry because I have committed an unforgivable act for any reason and excuse.Above all, everyone is trying to overcome the difficult situation together, and there is no more aspect to know that many medical staff are suffering like Moy YatI am also sorry to be very disappointed to many people who supported me.I will always look around me and myself so that I will not repeat this mistake again because of my deep reflection, reflection, and ignorance.
Choi Jin-hyuk posted a lengthy apology on his instagram on the 8th.Choi Jin-hyuk said, We violated the Prevention rules in the process of sitting with acquaintance on the last 6 days.I believe in the words of the acquaintance called Western saloon, which runs until 10 pm, and I am so sorry that I have been disappointed and disappointed by this incident, he said.I cant help but feel heavy and sorry for the fact that I have done something that I cant forgive for any reason or excuse, he said. I am more sorry to know that everyone is trying to overcome the difficult situation together and that many medical staff are suffering like Moy YatFinally, Choi Jin-hyuk promised, I will always look around me and myself so that I will not repeat such mistakes because of reflection, reflection and ignorance again.Choi Jin-hyuk was arrested on suspicion of violating the infectious disease prevention method while staying at an entertainment bar in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 8:20 pm on June 6.The entertainment bar was a entertainment facility where collective restrictions were applied in accordance with the 4th stage of social distance applied to the Seoul area.Choi Jin-hyuks agency has previously announced that it will stop all activities and enter self-restraint in this case.Actor Choi Jin-hyuk.First, I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment of many people because of this incident.On the 6th, I violated the Prevention Rules in the process of being with the acquaintance.I believe in the word acquaintance called Western saloon, which runs until 10 pm, and it is my fault that I judged too complacent.I can not help feeling heavy and sorry because I have committed an unforgivable act for any reason and excuse.Above all, everyone is trying to overcome the difficult situation together, and there is no more aspect to know that many medical staff are suffering like Moy YatI am also sorry to be very disappointed to many people who supported me.I will always look around me and myself so that I will not repeat this mistake again because of my deep reflection, reflection, and ignorance.

Choi Jin-hyuk posted a lengthy apology on his instagram on the 8th.

Choi Jin-hyuk said, "We violated the Prevention rules in the process of sitting with acquaintance on the last 6 days. "I believe in the words of the acquaintance called Western saloon, which runs until 10 pm, and I am so sorry that I have been disappointed and disappointed by this incident," he said.

“I can’t help but feel heavy and sorry for the fact that I have done something that I can’t forgive for any reason or excuse,” he said. “I am more sorry to know that everyone is trying to overcome the difficult situation together and that many medical staff are suffering like Moy Yat

Finally, Choi Jin-hyuk promised, "I will always look around me and myself so that I will not repeat such mistakes because of reflection, reflection and ignorance again."

Choi Jin-hyuk was arrested on suspicion of violating the infectious disease Prevention method while staying at an entertainment bar in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 8:20 pm on June 6. The entertainment bar was a entertainment facility where collective restrictions were applied in accordance with the 4th stage of social distance applied to the Seoul area.

Choi Jin-hyuk's agency has previously announced that it will stop all activities and enter Self-restraint in this case.

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk.

First, I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment of many people because of this incident.

On the 6th, I violated the Prevention Rules in the process of being with the acquaintance. I believe in the word "acquaintance" called Western saloon, which runs until 10 pm, and it is my fault that I judged too complacent.

I can not help feeling heavy and sorry because I have committed an unforgivable act for any reason and excuse. Above all, everyone is trying to overcome the difficult situation together, and there is no more aspect to know that many medical staff are suffering like Moy Yat I am also sorry to be very disappointed to many people who supported me.

I will always look around me and myself so that I will not repeat this mistake again because of my deep reflection, reflection, and ignorance.