"I've lost weight." Choi Jin-hyuk, "The answer"? Lee Ji-hoon and Jaejoong Comment Eyes

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk showed off his overthrowing visuals.On the 8th, Choi Jin-hyuk posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled I think Im losing weight...Why I keep having swelling ...The photo showed him dressed up in a suit and taking a selfie.Choi Jin-hyuk showed charisma while staring at the camera with no expression, while also boasting warmth with a slim jaw line.Lee Ji-hoon, a singer and actor who saw this, said, You want me to confirm it? You have become a loner.Choi Jin-hyuk responded, I envy my brother most these days.Youre a badass, Jin Hyuk! People are bad! Youre handsome. Handsome people are good-looking even if they pour, said Jaejoong.Meanwhile, Choi Jin-hyuk held an online fan meeting A Day With The Real on the 29th of last month and met with fans.

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk showed off his "overthrowing" visuals.

On the 8th, Choi Jin-hyuk posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "I think I'm losing weight...Why I keep having swelling ...

The photo showed him dressed up in a suit and taking a selfie. Choi Jin-hyuk showed charisma while staring at the camera with no expression, while also boasting warmth with a slim jaw line.

Lee Ji-hoon, a singer and actor who saw this, said, "You want me to confirm it? You have become a loner. Choi Jin-hyuk responded, "I envy my brother most these days."

"You're a badass, Jin Hyuk! People are bad! You're handsome. Handsome people are good-looking even if they pour," said Jaejoong.

Meanwhile, Choi Jin-hyuk held an online fan meeting "A Day With The Real" on the 29th of last month and met with fans.