My Little Old Boy' Lee Sang-min, tearful self-appealing for Choi Jin-hyuk home entrance

Lee Sang-mins tearful self-appeal calls out the salty.SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast today (19th) at 8:45 pm, depicts the arrival of Actor Choi Jin-hyuk and Cho Dong-hyuk, the best friend of Choi Jin-hyuk, at the house of singer Lee Sang-min.Lee Sang-min, who is about to move, enters the real appeal, saying to Choi Jin-hyuk, Ill cook breakfast every day. Then, Dogs and cats often date (?) And I am confident that his companion, Mungsil, and Choi Jin-hyuks companion dog can get along well.But after a while, an unexpected situation happens to Nukko and Mongsil, and Lee Sang-min is sweating.Kim Hee-chul is on a visit to the rooftop room of comedian Seo Nam-yong, who is in a shambles and is cleaning up the house.I want to leave it to myself, but I do not know what to do soon. Especially in the corner of the house, unidentified clutter and rotten bananas with odious smell are excavated (?), which makes Kim Hee-chul catch the back neck.In addition, the cleaning is stopped from the unsettled dressing room to the unexpected objects.Will Kim Hee-chul be able to rescue Seo Nam-yong from the rooftop room in question? Will Lee Sang-mins desperate cohabitation ambition be achieved?You can check it out in My Little Old Boy.

Lee Sang-min's tearful self-appeal calls out the salty.

SBS My Little Old Boy', which will be broadcast today (19th) at 8:45 pm, depicts the arrival of Actor Choi Jin-hyuk and Cho Dong-hyuk, the best friend of Choi Jin-hyuk, at the house of singer Lee Sang-min.

Lee Sang-min, who is about to move, enters the real appeal, saying to Choi Jin-hyuk, "I'll cook breakfast every day." Then, "Dogs and cats often date (? ) "And I am confident that his companion, Mungsil, and Choi Jin-hyuk's companion dog can get along well. But after a while, an unexpected situation happens to Nukko and Mongsil, and Lee Sang-min is sweating.

Kim Hee-chul is on a visit to the rooftop room of comedian Seo Nam-yong, who is in a shambles and is cleaning up the house. I want to leave it to myself, but I do not know what to do soon. "

Especially in the corner of the house, unidentified clutter and rotten bananas with odious smell are excavated (?), which makes Kim Hee-chul catch the back neck. In addition, the cleaning is stopped from the unsettled dressing room to the unexpected objects.

Will Kim Hee-chul be able to rescue Seo Nam-yong from the rooftop room in question? Will Lee Sang-min's desperate cohabitation ambition be achieved? You can check it out in My Little Old Boy'.