An Sumy "I've never met Taeyeon, malicious reporting legal response" (Interview)

Gagwoman An Sumy, who is known to have been involved in the YG Entertainment property fraud case, has complained of injustice.In a telephone conversation with An Sumy on the 28th, I have never been in business for the wealthy, and I have never met Girls Generation Taeyeon.Its so hard for me to have a hard time living.Earlier, the media reported a YG Entertainment real estate company that was tied up with a conservation mountain area under the Forest Conservation Act and cheated land that could not be developed as a planned development site, causing damage of 250 billion won.In this process, famous comedians were used to invest in the wealthy, and the Korean Wave star belonging to the famous girl group was also reported to have suffered damage.Since then, a famous comedian has been known as An Sumy from KBS bond, and the Korean Wave star who suffered damage was Girls Generation Taeyeon.In a telephone conversation with Ahn Sumy, I have never been in business for the wealthy, and I went to study abroad after my comedian life.I started studying in Japan and living hard and buying my land and studying with interest in real estate, he said. I wanted to go into a study and a good company and learn more about freelancers because I wanted to know people without knowing my land well, but I did not have a phone call.I never met Taeyeon, An Sumy said. I didnt do anything to the wealthy, and I didnt have to explain much.We will meet with lawyers to proceed with legal action and file a complaint with the media arbitration committee, he said.The company is not a YG Entertainment real estate company, An Sumy said. The tax investigation is cleared and there is no problem.Policy is made in advance by the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, and customers are profitable.For example, some customers say that the subway opening is only five years, but if it is delayed by two years due to policy reasons, it is called fraud.In such a part, it seems that the report went and the article was maliciously published. On the other hand, Taeyeons agency said, It is difficult for the company to grasp because it is related to the artists assets.

Gagwoman An Sumy, who is known to have been involved in the YG Entertainment property fraud case, has complained of injustice.

In a telephone conversation with An Sumy on the 28th, "I have never been in business for the wealthy, and I have never met Girls' Generation Taeyeon. “It’s so hard for me to have a hard time living.”

Earlier, the media reported a YG Entertainment real estate company that was tied up with a conservation mountain area under the Forest Conservation Act and cheated land that could not be developed as a planned development site, causing damage of 250 billion won. In this process, famous comedians were used to invest in the wealthy, and the Korean Wave star belonging to the famous girl group was also reported to have suffered damage.

Since then, a famous comedian has been known as An Sumy from KBS bond, and the Korean Wave star who suffered damage was Girls' Generation Taeyeon.

In a telephone conversation with Ahn Sumy, "I have never been in business for the wealthy, and I went to study abroad after my comedian life. “I started studying in Japan and living hard and buying my land and studying with interest in real estate,” he said. “I wanted to go into a study and a good company and learn more about freelancers because I wanted to know people without knowing my land well, but I did not have a phone call.”

“I never met Taeyeon,” An Sumy said. “I didn’t do anything to the wealthy, and I didn’t have to explain much. “We will meet with lawyers to proceed with legal action and file a complaint with the media arbitration committee,” he said.

“The company is not a YG Entertainment real estate company,” An Sumy said. “The tax investigation is cleared and there is no problem. Policy is made in advance by the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, and customers are profitable. For example, some customers say that the subway opening is only five years, but if it is delayed by two years due to policy reasons, it is called fraud. In such a part, it seems that the report went and the article was maliciously published. "

On the other hand, Taeyeon's agency said, "It is difficult for the company to grasp because it is related to the artist's assets."