'Two-Twin Pregnant' Hwang Shin-young, 100kg shot and Hospital..."First second position changes"

Hwang Shin-young said on his instagram on the 7th, Today I came to Hospital to check before Miri Admission.I still have a little time to do Admission, but I have been taking Miri blood, electrocardiograms, chest scans and urine tests. I also saw a doctor, 32 weeks pregnant!It is still over the length of the neck, and today the weight of the triceps is changed to the first and second positions, so the first 1.4kg, the second 1.8kg, and the third 1.8kg. In the open photo, Hwang Shin-young is staring at the camera in patient clothes. Hwang Shin-young recently said that he weighed 100kg.The beautiful D line of Hwang Shin-young caught the attention of the viewers.Hwang Shin-young said, Now that Child Birth is just leaving, it is getting nervous.I am almost lying down, so I want my body to be tired. I want two weeks to pass quickly. Meanwhile, Hwang Shin-young, who married an advertising businessman last year, aged five, conceived triplets through artificial insemination.Today I came to Hospital to examine before Miri Admission.I still have some time to get Admission, but Ive been taking Miri blood, electrocardiograms, chest scans, urine tests.I also saw a doctor, 32 weeks pregnant! It is still over the length of the neck, and today the weight of the triceps is changed to the first and second positions, and the first 1.4kg, the second 1.8kg, and the third 1.8kgThe first is a little small, and the first is likely to enter the nikyu.Is it a little small because the first is at the bottom of the narrowest space?However, if you only get 2kg to Child Birth, the triceps are very big, so now in two weeks, the second third is 2kg.The second is almost all grown now.(Thank you so much for being so big...).Now Child Birth is just over a while, Im getting nervous ~ Im almost lying down, so I want my body to be tired.I am so grateful for your support, Wool BevenimdulOh, and...! Im sure youve asked me about genderOne son, two daughters. But I think the order that comes first at birth may change.#This month #SeptemberChild Birthmam #Miri #Admission Pre-Examination#Gender #daughterPhoto: Hwang Shin-young Instagram

Hwang Shin-young said on his instagram on the 7th, "Today I came to Hospital to check before Miri Admission. I still have a little time to do Admission, but I have been taking Miri blood, electrocardiograms, chest scans and urine tests. "

"I also saw a doctor, 32 weeks pregnant! It is still over the length of the neck, and today the weight of the triceps is changed to the first and second positions, so the first 1.4kg, the second 1.8kg, and the third 1.8kg. "

In the open photo, Hwang Shin-young is staring at the camera in patient clothes. Hwang Shin-young recently said that he weighed 100kg.

The beautiful D line of Hwang Shin-young caught the attention of the viewers.

Hwang Shin-young said, "Now that Child birth is just leaving, it is getting nervous. I am almost lying down, so I want my body to be tired. I want two weeks to pass quickly. "

Meanwhile, Hwang Shin-young, who married an advertising businessman last year, aged five, conceived triplets through artificial insemination.

Today I came to Hospital to examine before Miri Admission.

I still have some time to get Admission, but I've been taking Miri blood, electrocardiograms, chest scans, urine tests.

I also saw a doctor, 32 weeks pregnant! It is still over the length of the neck, and today the weight of the triceps is changed to the first and second positions, and the first 1.4kg, the second 1.8kg, and the third 1.8kg

The first is a little small, and the first is likely to enter the nikyu.

Is it a little small because the first is at the bottom of the narrowest space?

However, if you only get 2kg to Child birth, the triceps are very big, so now in two weeks, the second third is 2kg.

The second is almost all grown now.

(Thank you so much for being so big...)

.

Now Child birth is just over a while, I'm getting nervous ~ I'm almost lying down, so I want my body to be tired.

I am so grateful for your support, Wool Bevenimdul

Oh, and...! I'm sure you've asked me about gender

One son, two daughters. But I think the order that comes first at birth may change.

#This month #SeptemberChild birthmam #Miri #Admission Pre-Examination

#Gender #daughter

Photo: Hwang Shin-young Instagram