Hwang Shin-young, second child emergency room "pussed in the arm... end of surgery"

Our second Ajun is in the emergency room now, Hwang Shin-young said on his SNS on the 14th.There was a reason why I could not lift my left arm (second), he said. I went to the emergency room urgently and I was pussed on the part where the newborn BCGVaccination was hit on my shoulder.I am really glad to find out quickly before the pus gets bigger, he said. I think I should check the whole Moy Yat body carefully.I will be able to check with you more often in the future. In addition, Hwang Shin-young posted on the SNS on the day, Our Ajun is swollen a lot, and the surgery is very well done, so lets eat now.Meanwhile, Hwang Shin-young married a five-year-old non-entertainer in 2017 and gave birth to three twins in September.My second Ajun is in the ER right now.My husband rushed to the emergency room this morning with his second Ajun.From the time of Ajuni Pepero Day, Lets raise your hands ~ ~ ~, but Arthur and the third Ah Young are doing well with their hands freely. Where is it bad because Ajun does not lift his hands alone, does not lift his hands slightly, does he stand still or looks a little shimmer?Why doesnt Ajun just flash his hands? He kept talking, but there was a reason he couldnt lift his left arm.I went to the emergency room because I didnt seem to have any strength on one arm. Bacterial infiltration on the shoulder? Pus in the shoulder.Is it infected when I bathe? Im fasting since last night because Im going into pus-free surgery with purulent arthritis.Im so glad I found out before the pus got bigger. Its less than 100 days old.First Arthur Third Ah Young is not a triplet, so I guess that the second Ajun is not next to me.But Im glad you found out so quickly before the pus got bigger! Baby, if you cry or you dont look good, theres a reason.I think I should check the whole body of Moy Yat, and I will check it with more conversation from time to time.My second Ajun is sorry. I didnt even know you were. Thank you for letting me know quickly. Ill check you more carefully.I love my son Ajuna when I get out of here today.

"Our second Ajun is in the emergency room now," Hwang Shin-young said on his SNS on the 14th.

"There was a reason why I could not lift my left arm (second)," he said. "I went to the emergency room urgently and I was pussed on the part where the newborn BCGVaccination was hit on my shoulder."

"I am really glad to find out quickly before the pus gets bigger," he said. "I think I should check the whole Moy Yat body carefully. I will be able to check with you more often in the future. "

In addition, Hwang Shin-young posted on the SNS on the day, "Our Ajun is swollen a lot, and the surgery is very well done, so let's eat now."

Meanwhile, Hwang Shin-young married a five-year-old non-entertainer in 2017 and gave birth to three twins in September.

My second Ajun is in the ER right now.

My husband rushed to the emergency room this morning with his second Ajun. From the time of Ajuni Pepero Day, "Let's raise your hands ~ ~ ~", but Arthur and the third Ah Young are doing well with their hands freely. Where is it bad because Ajun does not lift his hands alone, does not lift his hands slightly, does he stand still or looks a little shimmer? Why doesn't Ajun just flash his hands? He kept talking, but there was a reason he couldn't lift his left arm.

I went to the emergency room because I didn't seem to have any strength on one arm. Bacterial infiltration on the shoulder? Pus in the shoulder. Is it infected when I bathe? I'm fasting since last night because I'm going into pus-free surgery with purulent arthritis.

I'm so glad I found out before the pus got bigger. It's less than 100 days old.

First Arthur Third Ah Young is not a triplet, so I guess that the second Ajun is not next to me.

But I'm glad you found out so quickly before the pus got bigger! Baby, if you cry or you don't look good, there's a reason. I think I should check the whole body of Moy Yat, and I will check it with more conversation from time to time.

My second Ajun is sorry. I didn't even know you were. Thank you for letting me know quickly. I'll check you more carefully. I love my son Ajuna when I get out of here today.