Lim Chae-mu, "33 years in duriland operating debt alone is 15 billion... I live in retroom for a year" ('Salimnam')

Lim Chae-mu met Jung Sung-Yoon and Kim Mi-Ryeo.On the 4th KBS2TV Salim Nam, Lim Chae-moo attracted attention by bringing out stories about his debt.On this day, Jung Sung-Yoon and Kim Mi-Ryeo visited the duriland of Lim Chae-mu amusement park.Jung Sung-Yoon said he would recognize himself by taking a picture of Drama with his past debt, saying, I am confident that Sung Yoon is here.Jung Sung-Yoon, Kim Mi-Ryeo, met Lim Chae-moo, who saw Kim Mi-Ryeo and said hello immediately; Kim Mi-Ryeo said, Do you remember?I was not the main character. I have been a hero for 50 years, and I often have a bad memory.The Jung Sung-Yoon, Kim Mi-Ryeo and his wife spoke with Lim Chae-mu, who asked, Ive heard you didnt even get the admission fee before.So I heard a fool saying, Im happy to see children playing, he said. Its 30 years old and its the same.Lim said, I think I have 14 billion won and 15 billion won to pay back in the future.Lim Chae-mu said, I have too much debt to have a small card limit and no loans.I also sold two apartments in Yeouido for a quick sale; there is a shower room in the retroom next to me; I lived with two military beds, Lim said.I had a romantic relationship with my employees in the evening and I and my wife drank canned beer, so I lived in the restaurant for a year, he said.The rainbow is blooming after the showers, Lim said. I have never been up since 5 am because I have worked hard. I still wake up from 2 or 3 am and plan.Looking at the teacher, I thought mental was rotten, stimulated, Jung Sung-Yoon said.
Lim Chae-mu met Jung Sung-Yoon and Kim Mi-Ryeo.On the 4th KBS2TV Salim Nam, Lim Chae-moo attracted attention by bringing out stories about his debt.On this day, Jung Sung-Yoon and Kim Mi-Ryeo visited the duriland of Lim Chae-mu amusement park.Jung Sung-Yoon said he would recognize himself by taking a picture of Drama with his past debt, saying, I am confident that Sung Yoon is here.Jung Sung-Yoon, Kim Mi-Ryeo, met Lim Chae-moo, who saw Kim Mi-Ryeo and said hello immediately; Kim Mi-Ryeo said, Do you remember?I was not the main character. I have been a hero for 50 years, and I often have a bad memory.The Jung Sung-Yoon, Kim Mi-Ryeo and his wife spoke with Lim Chae-mu, who asked, Ive heard you didnt even get the admission fee before.So I heard a fool saying, Im happy to see children playing, he said. Its 30 years old and its the same.Lim said, I think I have 14 billion won and 15 billion won to pay back in the future.Lim Chae-mu said, I have too much debt to have a small card limit and no loans.I also sold two apartments in Yeouido for a quick sale; there is a shower room in the retroom next to me; I lived with two military beds, Lim said.I had a romantic relationship with my employees in the evening and I and my wife drank canned beer, so I lived in the restaurant for a year, he said.The rainbow is blooming after the showers, Lim said. I have never been up since 5 am because I have worked hard. I still wake up from 2 or 3 am and plan.Looking at the teacher, I thought mental was rotten, stimulated, Jung Sung-Yoon said.

Lim Chae-mu met Jung Sung-Yoon and Kim Mi-Ryeo.

On the 4th KBS2TV 'Salim Nam', Lim Chae-moo attracted attention by bringing out stories about his debt.

On this day, Jung Sung-Yoon and Kim Mi-Ryeo visited the 'duriland' of Lim Chae-mu amusement park. Jung Sung-Yoon said he would recognize himself by taking a picture of Drama with his past debt, saying, "I am confident that Sung Yoon is here."

Jung Sung-Yoon, Kim Mi-Ryeo, met Lim Chae-moo, who saw Kim Mi-Ryeo and said hello immediately; Kim Mi-Ryeo said, "Do you remember? "I was not the main character. I have been a hero for 50 years, and I often have a bad Memory."

The Jung Sung-Yoon, Kim Mi-Ryeo and his wife spoke with Lim Chae-mu, who asked, I've heard you didn't even get the admission fee before. "So I heard a fool saying, "I'm happy to see children playing," he said. "It's 30 years old and it's the same.

Lim said, "I think I have 14 billion won and 15 billion won to pay back in the future." Lim Chae-mu said, I have too much debt to have a small card limit and no loans.

"I also sold two apartments in Yeouido for a quick sale; there is a shower room in the retroom next to me; I lived with two military beds," Lim said. "I had a romantic relationship with my employees in the evening and I and my wife drank canned beer, so I lived in the restaurant for a year," he said.

"The rainbow is blooming after the showers," Lim said. "I have never been up since 5 am because I have worked hard. I still wake up from 2 or 3 am and plan." "Looking at the teacher, I thought mental was rotten, stimulated," Jung Sung-Yoon said.