Park Chul-soon "Healthy Years of End-stage Cancer Wife Nursing, Most likely to Have Corona Tests" (Mr. House Husband 2)

Park Chul-soon told me about his current state of nursing his wife who is undergoing chemotherapy.In KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on April 16, Hong Sung-heonn started the opening game of professional baseball with Park Chul-soon, Kim Hyeong-seok and The Putney School.Hong Sung-heonn was selected as the representative club player of the 2000s in the opening game of 2022 professional baseball, and he was simultaneously in charge of the city with the 80s representative Park Chul-soon, the 90s representative Kim Hyeong-seok, and the 2010 representative The Putney School.With the citys residents gathered in the waiting room, Park Chul-soo recently asked about the recent status of Hong Sung-heon, who is actively broadcasting.Park Chul-soon said, I was cut off while I was not in the constitution. I had a lot of broadcast accidents.I said, Please tell me a long story, and I said, Dont do it, so I had a live broadcast accident.Win the game, he said, cheering for Hong Sung-heonns activities, isnt sports players in each field broadcasting these days?Hong Sung-heonn asked three people about their current situation: Park Chul-soon, who bowed his head as soon as he was asked, said, I have been in the hospital for a long time.I was in the hospital room for seven years, so I have nothing to say, he said.Park Chul-soon said, My wife cant move. I had no time to think about baseball. Corona didnt make me visit.Im sure hes the most Corona test in Korea, because he needs to be in hospital and out of the hospital.
Park Chul-soon told me about his current state of nursing his wife who is undergoing chemotherapy.In KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on April 16, Hong Sung-heonn started the opening game of professional baseball with Park Chul-soon, Kim Hyeong-seok and The Putney School.Hong Sung-heonn was selected as the representative club player of the 2000s in the opening game of 2022 professional baseball, and he was simultaneously in charge of the city with the 80s representative Park Chul-soon, the 90s representative Kim Hyeong-seok, and the 2010 representative The Putney School.With the citys residents gathered in the waiting room, Park Chul-soo recently asked about the recent status of Hong Sung-heon, who is actively broadcasting.Park Chul-soon said, I was cut off while I was not in the constitution. I had a lot of broadcast accidents.I said, Please tell me a long story, and I said, Dont do it, so I had a live broadcast accident.Win the game, he said, cheering for Hong Sung-heonns activities, isnt sports players in each field broadcasting these days?Hong Sung-heonn asked three people about their current situation: Park Chul-soon, who bowed his head as soon as he was asked, said, I have been in the hospital for a long time.I was in the hospital room for seven years, so I have nothing to say, he said.Park Chul-soon said, My wife cant move. I had no time to think about baseball. Corona didnt make me visit.Im sure hes the most Corona test in Korea, because he needs to be in hospital and out of the hospital.

Park Chul-soon told me about his current state of nursing his wife who is undergoing chemotherapy.

In KBS 2TV's Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on April 16, Hong Sung-heonn started the opening game of professional baseball with Park Chul-soon, Kim Hyeong-seok and The Putney School.

Hong Sung-heonn was selected as the representative club player of the 2000s in the opening game of 2022 professional baseball, and he was simultaneously in charge of the city with the 80s representative Park Chul-soon, the 90s representative Kim Hyeong-seok, and the 2010 representative The Putney School.

With the city's residents gathered in the waiting room, Park Chul-soo recently asked about the recent status of Hong Sung-heon, who is actively broadcasting.

Park Chul-soon said, “I was cut off while I was not in the constitution. I had a lot of broadcast accidents. “I said, ‘Please tell me a long story,’ and I said, ‘Don’t do it,’ so I had a live broadcast accident.’”

“Win the game,” he said, cheering for Hong Sung-heonn’s activities, “isn’t sports players in each field broadcasting these days?

Hong Sung-heonn asked three people about their current situation: Park Chul-soon, who bowed his head as soon as he was asked, said, "I have been in the hospital for a long time. “I was in the hospital room for seven years, so I have nothing to say,” he said.

Park Chul-soon said, “My wife can’t move. I had no time to think about baseball. Corona didn’t make me visit. “I’m sure he’s the most Corona test in Korea, because he needs to be in hospital and out of the hospital.”