Lee Jong-hyeok "While my wife and youngest plan, if I were a daughter, I would be beautiful" ('The Drinking Guys')

Lee Jong-hyeok, Jang Dong-min confides in thoughts about her childs plansChannel IHQ, The Discovery Channel Korea entertainment program Drinking Guys, which is broadcasted at 10:30 pm today (13th), will show Lee Jong-hyeok and Jang Dong-min, who will feature regular houses.Lee Jong-hyeok and Jang Dong-min, who visited Jang Dong-mins regular house in a recent recording, talked to Oritang with a pair of pairing liquor.Lee Jong-hyeok insisted the child should be unconditional, while Jang Dong-min said, The child is good.But even if I am marriage now and have a child, I am glad that I am going to college, and I am sorry to get older. Lee Jong-hyeok advised, So marriage quickly, and Do you have any plans for your brother?, which answered yes to the question of Jang Dong-min, and focused attention.Lee Jong-hyeok said, I wanted my mother to have a brother, he said. I am seriously worried with Wife. He responded hotly to the assumption that his youngest daughter would be a daughter.Jang Dong-min, who watched this, declared, If my brother gives birth to the youngest child, I will be responsible for the cost of postpartum care. Lee Jong-hyeok also said, Let your brother take care of it first.Meanwhile, the 8th episode of The Guys Who Drink will air today (13th) at 10:30 p.m.IHQ, The Discovery Channel Korea

Lee Jong-hyeok, Jang Dong-min confides in thoughts about her child's plans

Channel IHQ, The Discovery Channel Korea entertainment program "Drinking Guys," which is broadcasted at 10:30 pm today (13th), will show Lee Jong-hyeok and Jang Dong-min, who will feature regular houses.

Lee Jong-hyeok and Jang Dong-min, who visited Jang Dong-min's regular house in a recent recording, talked to Oritang with a pair of Pairing liquor.

Lee Jong-hyeok insisted "the child should be unconditional," while Jang Dong-min said, "The child is good. But even if I am marriage now and have a child, I am glad that I am going to college, and I am sorry to get older. "

Lee Jong-hyeok advised, "So marriage quickly," and "Do you have any plans for your brother? ", which answered "yes" to the question of Jang Dong-min, and focused attention.

Lee Jong-hyeok said, "I wanted my mother to have a brother," he said. "I am seriously worried with Wife." He responded hotly to the assumption that his youngest daughter would be a daughter.

Jang Dong-min, who watched this, declared, "If my brother gives birth to the youngest child, I will be responsible for the cost of postpartum care." Lee Jong-hyeok also said, "Let your brother take care of it first."

Meanwhile, the 8th episode of "The Guys Who Drink" will air today (13th) at 10:30 p.m.

IHQ, The Discovery Channel Korea