Lee Kyou-hyuk Son Dam-bi "I met back 10 years, I think I'm old and I'm married" (Glossholders' Meeting)

Director Lee Kyou-hyuk (a member of IHQ), who is about to marry singer and actor Son Dam-bi in May, opened up about the love affair between the two.IHQ said on March 8 that 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics bronze medalist Seung-Hoon Lee (of IHQ) and director Lee Kyou-hyuk completed filming the shareholders meeting.Lee Kyou-hyuk, who appeared in the shareholders meeting, said, I like alcohol. Seung-Hoon Lee said, I drink a bottle of soju.When Lee Jong-hyeok, Jang Dong-min, and Song Hae-na wondered about the marriage process between Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi, they said, I met in May last year.Ive known her for a long time, and Ive met her again in ten years, he said.On this day, Lee Jong Hyuk and Jang Dong Min gave advice on marriage.Lee Jong-hyeok said, I married after six months of love.It is good to have a child soon, and Jang Dong-min also laughed at the performers, saying, I met my wife for eight months and I made a child before marriage. Seung-Hoon Lee also mentioned his wife and showed a love affair.Asked if he was sure of his marriage, he said, I married at the age of 29. At first sight, I thought about marriage while dating.Every action was gathered and married, he said, adding that it was a careful decision.On the day of the recording, Seung-Hoon Lee revealed an anecdote during the prime of Lee Kyou-hyuks reign as a legend among foreign athletes, and showed off his candid talks by conveying his process of participating in the Olympic Games.The shareholders meeting, which will feature Seung-Hoon Lee and Lee Kyou-hyuk, will air on April 2.

Director Lee Kyou-hyuk (a member of IHQ), who is about to marry singer and actor Son Dam-bi in May, opened up about the love affair between the two.

IHQ said on March 8 that 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics bronze medalist Seung-Hoon Lee (of IHQ) and director Lee Kyou-hyuk completed filming the shareholders' meeting.

Lee Kyou-hyuk, who appeared in the shareholders' meeting, said, "I like alcohol." Seung-Hoon Lee said, "I drink a bottle of soju."

When Lee Jong-hyeok, Jang Dong-min, and Song Hae-na wondered about the marriage process between Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi, they said, “I met in May last year. “I’ve known her for a long time, and I’ve met her again in ten years,” he said.

On this day, Lee Jong Hyuk and Jang Dong Min gave advice on marriage.

Lee Jong-hyeok said, "I married after six months of love. It is good to have a child soon, "and Jang Dong-min also laughed at the performers, saying," I met my wife for eight months and I made a child before marriage. "

Seung-Hoon Lee also mentioned his wife and showed a love affair.

Asked if he was sure of his marriage, he said, "I married at the age of 29. At first sight, I thought about marriage while dating. “Every action was gathered and married,” he said, adding that it was a careful decision.

On the day of the recording, Seung-Hoon Lee revealed an anecdote during the prime of Lee Kyou-hyuk's reign as a legend among foreign athletes, and showed off his candid talks by conveying his process of participating in the Olympic Games.

The shareholders' meeting, which will feature Seung-Hoon Lee and Lee Kyou-hyuk, will air on April 2.