Jang Dong-min, she's still newlywed. She said she drank and peed in bed."

Lee Jong Hyuk certified that he was the son of his fathers father, and Jang Dong-min revealed his drunken mistake.At the shareholders meeting, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Lee Jong-hyeok, Jang Dong-min and Song Hae-na, who are holding a drink-making room with chicken skewers, are depicted.Lee Jong Hyuk told the story of his son Taksu as if he thought about Jang Dong-min ordering soju.Lee Jong-hyeok said, I went to my wifes house on New Years Day and there was no shochu.I asked him to buy 10 bottles to make a little bluff, but he bought four bottles of red lid shochu and three bottles of green lid shochu. He said, Do you eat soju on the red lid? And his son, Taksu, said, I eat with my friends. The red lid is sweet.In the end, the seven bottles of soju that I bought were eaten with my son, and I was surprised.On the other hand, Jang Dong-min expressed his troubles on the day and focused his attention.I drank too much last Saturday, but it was not a bad feeling, and when I woke up the next morning, I felt like it was not my house, so I looked carefully, but fortunately it was my house.But there was no bed cover and no wife, and when I went out to the living room, the bed cover was spread out and my wife told me that she peed on the bed. Jang Dong-min said, Even if I ate alcohol like that, I have never made such a mistake. Is it an operation for my wife to take the initiative in the first marriage?The production team said, Did not you know when you were taking the blanket?Jang Dong-mins story, left behind by Lee Jong-hyeok, a drunkard, and a mystery, can be found at the IHQ shareholders meeting at 10 pm on the 5th.IHQ

Lee Jong Hyuk certified that he was the son of his father's father, and Jang Dong-min revealed his drunken mistake.

At the shareholders' meeting, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Lee Jong-hyeok, Jang Dong-min and Song Hae-na, who are holding a drink-making room with chicken skewers, are depicted.

Lee Jong Hyuk told the story of his son Taksu as if he thought about Jang Dong-min ordering soju.

Lee Jong-hyeok said, “I went to my wife's house on New Year's Day and there was no shochu. I asked him to buy 10 bottles to make a little bluff, but he bought four bottles of red lid shochu and three bottles of green lid shochu. "

He said, "Do you eat soju on the red lid?" And his son, Taksu, said, "I eat with my friends. The red lid is sweet." In the end, the seven bottles of soju that I bought were eaten with my son, and I was surprised.

On the other hand, Jang Dong-min expressed his troubles on the day and focused his attention.

“I drank too much last Saturday, but it was not a bad feeling, and when I woke up the next morning, I felt like it was not my house, so I looked carefully, but fortunately it was my house. But there was no bed cover and no wife, and when I went out to the living room, the bed cover was spread out and my wife told me that she peed on the bed. "

Jang Dong-min said, "Even if I ate alcohol like that, I have never made such a mistake. Is it an operation for my wife to take the initiative in the first marriage?" The production team said, "Did not you know when you were taking the blanket?"

Jang Dong-min's story, left behind by Lee Jong-hyeok, a drunkard, and a mystery, can be found at the IHQ 'shareholders' meeting' at 10 pm on the 5th.

IHQ