Lee Hyun-yi "Meet the S-electronic Husband at the 4:4 meeting, more Celebrity than I am" (Mr Radio)

Model Lee Hyun-yi reveals the occasion when he met Husband Hong Seong-gi.KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio broadcasted on September 13 featured model Lee Hyun-yi and Cha Soo-min.Lee Hyun-yi and Cha Su-min played as FC Guchejang player in SBS entertainment Gol-Shitting Girls and finished fourth in the final.Mr. Lee Hyun-yi thought he did it earlier than I thought, said Yoon Jung-soo, who said: I did it in the thirties, not early when I did it.I think I did it earlier than other models. Lee Hyun-yi recently became a hot topic in SBS Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny by revealing his marriage to Husband, who is working for S Electronics.Lee Hyun-yi asked Husbands sense of entertainment, saying, Celebrity is not like me but our Husband. It is 30% on the air, and the real life is much better and more like a broadcaster.Its funny and its good to go on, he praised.Lee Hyun-yi then confessed that he had first met at the 4:4 meeting about his first meeting with Husband.Then the Husband look is fine, for once, those people should not come out of the meeting and blur the water.What are the other three people?

Model Lee Hyun-yi reveals the occasion when he met Husband Hong Seong-gi.

KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' broadcasted on September 13 featured model Lee Hyun-yi and Cha Soo-min.

Lee Hyun-yi and Cha Su-min played as FC Guchejang player in SBS entertainment 'Gol-Shitting Girls' and finished fourth in the final.

"Mr. Lee Hyun-yi thought he did it earlier than I thought," said Yoon Jung-soo, who said: "I did it in the thirties, not early when I did it. I think I did it earlier than other models. "

Lee Hyun-yi recently became a hot topic in SBS 'Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' by revealing his marriage to Husband, who is working for S Electronics. Lee Hyun-yi asked Husband's sense of entertainment, saying, "Celebrity is not like me but our Husband." "It is 30% on the air, and the real life is much better and more like a broadcaster. It's funny and it's good to go on," he praised.

Lee Hyun-yi then confessed that he had first met at the 4:4 meeting about his first meeting with Husband. "Then the Husband look is fine, for once, those people should not come out of the meeting and blur the water. What are the other three people? "