Jun Hyun-moo, Lee Hye-sung and all autumn marriage, "Honeymoon" is the place to say "Honeymoon"

In TMI News, Jun Hyun-moo attracted attention by mentioning the newlywed Travel.I recognized the star who went to luxury travel on the m.net entertainment TMI News broadcast on the 1st.On this day, BtoBs Seo Eunkwang and Peniel Shin appeared.In particular, Seo Eunkwang, who became the secretary of Cube Enter, asked about the change in his directorship and said, There is nothing different than being registered as a full-time employee, so I get paid as a full-time employee.Peniel Shin said, I do not have a brother, but do you get a salary? Jun Hyun-moo said, I am a pants director.When asked about the improvements to the chief executive, Seo Eunkwang said, The goal is to set up a restaurant in the cafeteria.Sometimes there are a lot of speech mistakes and false facts, so many fans say they are silver-thin, said Peniel Shin.I learned about the star who went to luxury travel in earnest.Jun Hyun-moo and Jang Doyeon mentioned the difficult situation to travel to Corona, and Jun Hyun-moo said, I want to go to many places like Kaosan Lorde.Jang Doyeon said, I want to go to a lot of people safely. When did you wear our mask? I hope that the day of memories will come soon.Before that, when asked about the most luxurious Travel to Seo Eunkwang, he said, When I was on my first vacation in the army, I did not have a house in Seoul. At that time, BtoB member Changseop booked me for three days of suite in COEX, and gave me about 1.5 million won.In particular, the luxury of the various but enormous stars was introduced to Travel, followed by 13th, followed by Hyun-ah and Dunn as the idol couple who traveled the worlds longest name capital.They are known to be able to enjoy the citys skyline with the S Hotel in the center of Bangkok, Thailand.Especially, if you used VIP suite here, which is famous for full party roll, it is known as 1.8 million won per night for two adults.At this time, Jang Doyeon asked whether Honeymoon wanted to go to Jun Hyun-moo.Jun Hyun-moo said, I want to put a lot of people in the area of ​​Kaosan Lorde.On the other hand, Jun Hyun-moo is in public devotion to Lee Hye-sung, a 15-year-old broadcaster, and has been performing various broadcasting activities after turning from announcer to freelance.In addition, KBS 2TV Pet Vitamin broadcast on January 21st, MCs have also seen the company together, Jun Hyun-moo said, Is not it a snake in 1977?We have a marriage fortune in Autumn this year, he said.Jun Hyun-moo was a bewildered face and MCs Kim Soo-chan, Han Seung-yeon and Park Sung-kwang cheered and congratulated in advance. Jun Hyun-moo concluded, I understand. I will refer to it.Capture the TV screen of TMI News

In TMI News, Jun Hyun-moo attracted attention by mentioning the newlywed Travel.

I recognized the star who went to luxury Travel on the m.net entertainment 'TMI News' broadcast on the 1st.

On this day, BtoB's Seo Eunkwang and Peniel Shin appeared. In particular, Seo Eunkwang, who became the secretary of Cube Enter, asked about the change in his directorship and said, "There is nothing different than being registered as a full-time employee, so I get paid as a full-time employee."

Peniel Shin said, "I do not have a brother, but do you get a salary?" Jun Hyun-moo said, "I am a pants director."

When asked about the improvements to the chief executive, Seo Eunkwang said, "The goal is to set up a restaurant in the cafeteria." “Sometimes there are a lot of speech mistakes and false facts, so many fans say they are silver-thin,” said Peniel Shin.

I learned about the 'star who went to luxury Travel' in earnest. Jun Hyun-moo and Jang Doyeon mentioned the difficult situation to Travel to Corona, and Jun Hyun-moo said, "I want to go to many places like Kaosan Lorde." Jang Doyeon said, "I want to go to a lot of people safely. When did you wear our mask? I hope that the day of memories will come soon."

Before that, when asked about the most luxurious Travel to Seo Eunkwang, he said, "When I was on my first vacation in the army, I did not have a house in Seoul." "At that time, BtoB member Changseop booked me for three days of suite in COEX, and gave me about 1.5 million won."

In particular, the luxury of the various but enormous stars was introduced to Travel, followed by 13th, followed by Hyun-ah and Dunn as the idol couple who Traveled the world's longest name capital.

They are known to be able to enjoy the city's skyline with the S Hotel in the center of Bangkok, Thailand. Especially, if you used VIP suite here, which is famous for full party roll, it is known as 1.8 million won per night for two adults.

At this time, Jang Doyeon asked whether Honeymoon wanted to go to Jun Hyun-moo. Jun Hyun-moo said, "I want to put a lot of people in the area of ​​Kaosan Lorde."

On the other hand, Jun Hyun-moo is in public devotion to Lee Hye-sung, a 15-year-old broadcaster, and has been performing various broadcasting activities after turning from announcer to freelance.

In addition, KBS 2TV 'Pet Vitamin' broadcast on January 21st, MCs have also seen the company together, Jun Hyun-moo said, "Is not it a snake in 1977? “We have a marriage fortune in autumn this year,” he said.

Jun Hyun-moo was a bewildered face and MCs Kim Soo-chan, Han Seung-yeon and Park Sung-kwang cheered and congratulated in advance. Jun Hyun-moo concluded, "I understand. I will refer to it."

Capture the TV screen of 'TMI News'