'BtoB' Seo Eunkwang, Zebra fashion perfect digestion

Group BtoB Seo Eunkwang boasted a full fashion sense.Seo Eunkwang posted several photos on his instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled Ah, who waited?In the open photo, Seo Eunkwang was sitting on the stairs wearing a Zebra-patterned shirt and posing, capturing his attention.In particular, Seo Eunkwang has completely digested the intense and intense fashion and showed off his sexy charisma.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I waited very long, I almost missed my waiting! I always wait.Meanwhile, BtoB, which Seo Eunkwang belongs to, is setting up a comeback at the end of August and spurring preparations for the end.

group BtoB Seo Eunkwang boasted a full fashion sense.

Seo Eunkwang posted several photos on his instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled "Ah, who waited?"

In the open photo, Seo Eunkwang was sitting on the stairs wearing a Zebra-patterned shirt and posing, capturing his attention. In particular, Seo Eunkwang has completely digested the intense and intense fashion and showed off his sexy charisma.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I waited very long", "I almost missed my waiting!" "I always wait".

Meanwhile, BtoB, which Seo Eunkwang belongs to, is setting up a comeback at the end of August and spurring preparations for the end.