Jo Yu-ri, Hipsick Oga is UNIQ charm (picture)

Singer Jo Yu-ri has revealed his unique charm through the picture.fashion magazine First ImpressionsIs released some of the pictures that were conducted with Jo Yu-ri on the 28th.Jo Yu-ri in the public picture added a hip and chic mood with UNIQ costume and gave a lot of fun to see with colorful visuals.In addition, while radiating a subtle charisma, I focused my attention on the charm of the reversal that gave me loveliness.Jo Yu-ri said, I am an album made by thinking that everyone who cares about me and myself would like it. Solo The Artist Jo Yu-ri predicted a new appearance.He added that he hopes the album will be the first step to show Jo Yu-ris world.I also said to the IZ*ONE members and fans, I was really happy together. I think that I have developed a lot.It was a precious time that should not have been left. Jo Yu-ris interview full story and full picture is First ImpressionsIt can be found through 226.On the other hand, Jo Yu-ri is releasing his first single album GLASSY on October 7 and is foreseeing a new move to Solo The Artist.

Singer Jo Yu-ri has revealed his UNIQue charm through the picture.

fashion magazine First Impressions Is released some of the pictures that were conducted with Jo Yu-ri on the 28th.

Jo Yu-ri in the public picture added a hip and chic mood with UNIQ costume and gave a lot of fun to see with colorful visuals. In addition, while radiating a subtle charisma, I focused my attention on the charm of the reversal that gave me loveliness.

Jo Yu-ri said, "I am an album made by thinking that everyone who cares about me and myself would like it." Solo The Artist Jo Yu-ri predicted a new appearance. He added that he hopes the album will be the first step to show Jo Yu-ri's world.

I also said to the IZ*ONE members and fans, "I was really happy together. I think that I have developed a lot. It was a precious time that should not have been left. "

Jo Yu-ri's interview full story and full picture is First Impressions It can be found through 226.

On the other hand, Jo Yu-ri is releasing his first single album 'GLASSY' on October 7 and is foreseeing a new move to Solo The Artist.