All The Butlers' Yoon Seok-ryul, Master appeared ..TV viewer ratings sharply rising '7.4%'

TV viewer ratings have risen sharply, with All The Butlers being featured as a presidential candidate and former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appearing as a master.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 20th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 7.4% (based on the national standard) TV viewer ratings.Top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 12.1 per cent.This is a sharp increase from the 3.6% recorded by the last broadcast, and All The Butlers recorded the highest TV viewer ratings in six months.The broadcast was featured in the presidential election.The news that three of the most supportive presidential candidates who declared their candidacy for the 20th presidential election was known to appear, and the first runner on the day, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appeared.Asked about the resignation of the prosecutor general and the presidential candidacy, Yoon Seok-ryul said, It is difficult to decide to run.It is not normal, he said, after a long time of trouble after his retirement, he decided to run for the presidential election.Our generation was able to buy an Apartment if we went to the company for about 10 years, but it became too difficult to get a house for the fortress, said Yoon Seok-ryul. If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead.I have to make a change in such a problem. He said, I tend to be a little scared when I do new things.I have a lot of shortcomings, but I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up. A hearing was later held to intensively explore Master Yoon Seok-ryul.First, Yoon Seok-ryul talked about his representative quote: Im not loyal to people; he tells his juniors, The prosecutor should not be loyal to people.People, I say, are human rights, he said. The object of loyalty is only the nation and the people.Yoon Seok-ryul said, The chicken is important to the opponent, but it is with the president.There is no reason to challenge the president, he said. It is much more secure to be on the side of the law than the side of power.If the law of the powerful is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in turmoil. It is important how much the investigation into the powerful is based on principle.It should be based on the principle unconditionally. In addition, the hearing focused on keywords related to Jangcheon, 8th and 9th, and Doridori.In the meantime, when asked if there was anything he wanted to take away from Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon, who foreshadowed the appearance of the presidential candidate, Yoon Seok-ryul answered frankly, I want to resemble Lee Nak-yeon and Lee Jae-myung.Such a young seak-ryul replied, Yes to the question I am the 20th president of the Republic of Korea.I have to show you more, but I have seen you doing well so far, so you will have the belief that you will do well. Finally, Yoon Seok-ryul asked, If I become president, I will not do this. Sharing rice together is the basis of communication.I will always communicate with many people, such as opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement. He said, I will not eat rice. He said, I will not hide in front of the people, whether I did well or wrong. The All The Butlers presidential feature will be followed by former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, Lee Jae-myung Gyeonggi Governor on 26th, and Lee Nak-yeon on October 3rd.

TV viewer ratings have risen sharply, with All The Butlers' being featured as a presidential candidate and former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appearing as a Master.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 20th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers', which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 7.4% (based on the national standard) TV viewer ratings. Top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 12.1 per cent.

This is a sharp increase from the 3.6% recorded by the last broadcast, and All The Butlers' recorded the highest TV viewer ratings in six months.

The broadcast was featured in the presidential election. The news that three of the most supportive presidential candidates who declared their candidacy for the 20th presidential election was known to appear, and the first runner on the day, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appeared.

Asked about the resignation of the prosecutor general and the presidential candidacy, Yoon Seok-ryul said, "It is difficult to decide to run. It is not normal, "he said, after a long time of trouble after his retirement, he decided to run for the presidential election. "Our generation was able to buy an Apartment if we went to the company for about 10 years, but it became too difficult to get a house for the fortress," said Yoon Seok-ryul. "If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead. I have to make a change in such a problem. "He said," I tend to be a little scared when I do new things. I have a lot of shortcomings, but I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up. "

A hearing was later held to intensively explore Master Yoon Seok-ryul. First, Yoon Seok-ryul talked about his representative quote: 'I'm not loyal to people'; he tells his juniors, "The prosecutor should not be loyal to people. "People," I say, "are human rights," he said. "The object of loyalty is only the nation and the people.

Yoon Seok-ryul said, "The chicken is important to the opponent, but it is with the president." "There is no reason to challenge the president," he said. "It is much more secure to be on the side of the law than the side of power. If the law of the powerful is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in turmoil. It is important how much the investigation into the powerful is based on principle. It should be based on the principle unconditionally. " In addition, the hearing focused on keywords related to 'Jangcheon', '8th and 9th', and 'Doridori'.

In the meantime, when asked if there was anything he wanted to take away from Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon, who foreshadowed the appearance of the presidential candidate, Yoon Seok-ryul answered frankly, "I want to resemble Lee Nak-yeon and Lee Jae-myung." Such a young seak-ryul replied, "Yes" to the question "I am the 20th president of the Republic of Korea." I have to show you more, but I have seen you doing well so far, so you will have the belief that you will do well. "

Finally, Yoon Seok-ryul asked, "If I become president, I will not do this." "Sharing rice together is the basis of communication. I will always communicate with many people, such as opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement. "He said," I will not eat rice. "He said," I will not hide in front of the people, whether I did well or wrong. "

The All The Butlers' presidential feature will be followed by former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, Lee Jae-myung Gyeonggi Governor on 26th, and Lee Nak-yeon on October 3rd.