Video Star' Kim Tae-kyun "20 billion won down payment, I don't know where he's gone now"

Kim Tae-kyun referred to a total of 20 billion down payment.MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star, which was broadcast on the 24th, is a special feature of entertainment late.Bong Jung-geun, Shim Soo-chang, Kim Tae-kyun and Lee Dae-hyung appeared in the second act of life.Kim Tae-kyun said, I received great attention from Japans 7-8 teams in 2009, about four major league teams.But after the injury, the sales offer was cut off. It was sad. Only one of Japans clubs had been constantly contacted.I was impressed by that and I got to go to Japan. Shim Soo-chang asked, Why did you run away in a year? Kim Tae-kyun was sweating.Kim Tae-kyun hesitated when asked about the down payment and replied that much to Sandara Parks question, 10 billion?I came to Korea and got another 10 billion, said Shim Soo-chang, who was next to me.Kim Tae-kyun said, I do not know where all the money went, and I was gone to buy this person rice.

Kim Tae-kyun referred to a total of 20 billion down payment.

MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star', which was broadcast on the 24th, is a special feature of entertainment late. Bong Jung-geun, Shim Soo-chang, Kim Tae-kyun and Lee Dae-hyung appeared in the second act of life.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "I received great attention from Japan's 7-8 teams in 2009, about four major league teams. But after the injury, the sales offer was cut off. It was sad. Only one of Japan’s clubs had been constantly contacted. I was impressed by that and I got to go to Japan. "

Shim Soo-chang asked, "Why did you run away in a year?" Kim Tae-kyun was sweating.

Kim Tae-kyun hesitated when asked about the down payment and replied "that much" to Sandara Park's question, "10 billion?"

"I came to Korea and got another 10 billion," said Shim Soo-chang, who was next to me.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "I do not know where all the money went, and I was gone to buy this person rice."