"After a long unknown, Video Star' is the first MC" Park Na-rae, tears pang in the final recording

Park Na-rae bursts into tears at the recording of the last episode of Video Star.MBC Everlon Video Star, which will be broadcast on October 5, will be featured in I need to save your corners.Park So-hyun, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae and Sandara Park will finish the six-year long Video Star and will try to reminisce with special guests.In the last recording of the recent Video Star, Park Na-rae was tearful from the beginning.Park Na-rae said, I felt strange on my last commute.However, I was saddened by the production team for a while, and all 4MCs were laughing at the King Crab, which was prepared by the production team.Park Na-rae said, Do you have to deposit after recording? He was suspicious of the production teams super-expressive treatment.During the recording, Park Na-rae burst into tears that he had endured.For Park Na-rae, who had a long unknown period, Video Star was the first program to be selected as an MC, so it was meaningful.Park Na-rae said, If I did not have Video Star, I would not have been able to play MC like now. After luck, Thank you very much to Video Star.There were many mistakes, but I learned a lot and met many teachers. When Park Na-rae showed tears, Kim Sook showed a true senior figure saying, Gag woman should not cry, but Kim Sook also showed a special affection, saying, I was confident that I was raised through Video Star.Sunny, who appeared as a surprise guest, also impressed Park Na-raes performance.Sunny recalled Park Na-raes dizzying trekking, saying, After getting off Video Star, I suffer aftereffects, and when I sing Ssamsara, my sister dance is automatically played.Park Na-rae said, Today, we are closing the door of Ssamsara. He presented a steamy spicy twirling performance to decorate the Video Star.

Park Na-rae bursts into tears at the recording of the last episode of Video Star.

MBC Everlon Video Star', which will be broadcast on October 5, will be featured in 'I need to save your corners'. Park So-hyun, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae and Sandara Park will finish the six-year long Video Star' and will try to reminisce with special guests.

In the last recording of the recent Video Star', Park Na-rae was tearful from the beginning. Park Na-rae said, "I felt strange on my last commute." However, I was saddened by the production team for a while, and all 4MCs were laughing at the King Crab, which was prepared by the production team. Park Na-rae said, "Do you have to deposit after recording?" He was suspicious of the production team's super-expressive treatment.

During the recording, Park Na-rae burst into tears that he had endured. For Park Na-rae, who had a long unknown period, Video Star' was the first program to be selected as an MC, so it was meaningful. Park Na-rae said, "If I did not have Video Star', I would not have been able to play MC like now." After luck, "Thank you very much to Video Star'. There were many mistakes, but I learned a lot and met many teachers. " When Park Na-rae showed tears, Kim Sook showed a true senior figure saying, "Gag woman should not cry," but Kim Sook also showed a special affection, saying, "I was confident that I was raised through Video Star'."

Sunny, who appeared as a surprise guest, also impressed Park Na-rae's performance. Sunny recalled Park Na-rae's dizzying trekking, saying, "After getting off Video Star', I suffer aftereffects, and when I sing Ssamsara, my sister dance is automatically played." Park Na-rae said, "Today, we are closing the door of Ssamsara." He presented a steamy spicy twirling performance to decorate the Video Star'.