Video Star' Kisum, Boy friend? "marriage Goals Next Year" First Confessions

Video Star Kisum makes public courtshipMBC Everlon Video Star, which will be broadcast on September 14, is decorated with 5th anniversary special - reasoned invitation.Singer Kim Jang-hoon, CF director Lee Sa-gang, Gag Woman mirage, former Baseball player Lee Dae-hyung, rapper Kisum and influencer Frisia, who have made a contribution in Video Star, will appear to mark the fifth anniversary of Video Star with more intense and attractive talks.On the day of the recording, Kisum first said, Marriage is the goal next year.When I was a child, I had no idea of ​​marriage at all, but I changed my mind, MC Park So-hyun said, Is it ready for you to go to the ceremony together?Kisums answer to this can be confirmed through broadcasting.MC Park So-hyun suggested a public suit, saying, Please tell me the details of your ideal.Kisum said, I drink two boxes of beer and I can drink up to six or three years of age.Former Baseball player Lee Dae-hyung, who watched this, said, It is okay until the week, but I can not get old.Kisum then corrected his ideal type, saying, Then it is possible to be up to 10 years old. It is the back door that he formed a strange thumb air current (?) with Lee Dae-hyung.

Video Star Kisum makes public courtship

MBC Everlon Video Star', which will be broadcast on September 14, is decorated with '5th anniversary special - reasoned invitation'. Singer Kim Jang-hoon, CF director Lee Sa-gang, Gag Woman mirage, former Baseball player Lee Dae-hyung, rapper Kisum and influencer Frisia, who have made a contribution in Video Star, will appear to mark the fifth anniversary of Video Star with more intense and attractive talks.

On the day of the recording, Kisum first said, "marriage is the goal next year." "When I was a child, I had no idea of ​​marriage at all, but I changed my mind," MC Park So-hyun said, "Is it ready for you to go to the ceremony together?" Kisum's answer to this can be confirmed through broadcasting.

MC Park So-hyun suggested a public suit, saying, "Please tell me the details of your ideal." Kisum said, "I drink two boxes of beer and I can drink up to six or three years of age." Former Baseball player Lee Dae-hyung, who watched this, said, "It is okay until the week, but I can not get old." Kisum then corrected his ideal type, saying, "Then it is possible to be up to 10 years old." It is the back door that he formed a strange thumb air current (?) with Lee Dae-hyung.