'Spare part' Lee Jang-won Da Hae reveals first photo of hand-caught couple

Bae Da Hae, Lee Jang-won couple two shots have been released.Singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae wrote and photographed on his Instagram on August 27, saying, I am writing now because I am preparing for this and that while performing.Bae Da Hae thanked many people for celebrating the marriage announcement.I will be grateful and prepared well, and I will let you know the news of the performance and the news of the sns that do not do well.Bae Da Hae along with this released a photo of herself with Lee Jang-won; the pair, dressed in a Symilor look, held hands tight and looked affectionate.Bae Da Hae and Peppertones Lee Jang-won recently announced marriage.I finally saw someone who wanted to be together for a lifetime, Bae Da Hae said in a fan cafe. I was careful because I was not early, but I was in a hurry to catch up with the day because of the rapid progress of both families.Lee Jang-won said, I decided to start my life as a family with Bae Da Hae. I met with the introduction at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I met seriously enough to surpass that time and I was told about marriage.Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won are scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony in November.

Bae Da Hae, Lee Jang-won couple two shots have been released.

Singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae wrote and photographed on his Instagram on August 27, saying, "I am writing now because I am preparing for this and that while performing."

Bae Da Hae thanked many people for celebrating the marriage announcement.

"I will be grateful and prepared well, and I will let you know the news of the performance and the news of the sns that do not do well."

Bae Da Hae along with this released a photo of herself with Lee Jang-won; the pair, dressed in a Symilor look, held hands tight and looked affectionate.

Bae Da Hae and Peppertones Lee Jang-won recently announced marriage.

"I finally saw someone who wanted to be together for a lifetime," Bae Da Hae said in a fan cafe. "I was careful because I was not early, but I was in a hurry to catch up with the day because of the rapid progress of both families."

Lee Jang-won said, "I decided to start my life as a family with Bae Da Hae." "I met with the introduction at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I met seriously enough to surpass that time and I was told about marriage."

Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won are scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony in November.