Seo Jin-Hee, the latest in a month of meaningful hearts, "has decided to give me time"

Broadcaster Seo Jeong-Hee has revealed his recent situation with a long heart and soul.Seo Jin-Hee posted a long article on SNS on the 30th with photos and videos of everyday scenery.The photos and videos showed Seo Jin-Hee cleaning the house, wearing comfortable clothes on a bungalow hat and wiping Kwon Yuri.Seo Jin-Hee said, I decided to give me time. What I want to do, what I want to do, what I do, and what I do.It is necessary to prepare a big heart to clean Kwon Yuri, which is especially in all kinds of pollution outside. He said, I have rested SNS for a while.I decided to throw a coercion that seemed to be tied up and give me time for a while. Its been a while, and the phone has started to come. Whats going on? He explained why he said, Im going to post some news before the missing report comes in.He added, I am full of joy now.Seo Jeong-Hee was active after serving with the Broadcaster West Sewon and Divorce in August 2015.Especially, he is appearing on the air with his daughter Seo Dong-joo and is collecting topics.I decided to give me time. What I wanted to do, what I was doing, what I was doing, and what I was doing.It is a great deal of preparation to clean Kwon Yuri, especially in the pollution of all kinds of other countries.I decided to give me time to clean up when I like to clean.Ive been resting for a while. No reason. Im going to throw a tight squeeze and give me a moment. Time doesnt matter.I just listened to my favorite music, wiped Kwon Yuri, cleaned clothes, hummed, Prayered, cleaned and trashed all day long.15 bags were disposed of in large capacity.Time passed. The phone started calling. What happened? Too much cleaning. Im going to post some news before the missing persons report.I am full of joy now. Oh, good ~ I am glad to see my clear Kwon Yuri.I will take my heart again with this mind and correct my lazy collapsed things and prepare a week with a new heart.I still hang out with a bunch of laundry, clean the bed, wash the grapes to eat today, put the table in the refrigerator, eat Americano and yesterdays goroke, sit on the couch and listen to the radio.Seo Jin-Hee SNS.

Broadcaster Seo Jeong-Hee has revealed his recent situation with a long heart and soul.

Seo Jin-Hee posted a long article on SNS on the 30th with photos and videos of everyday scenery. The photos and videos showed Seo Jin-Hee cleaning the house, wearing comfortable clothes on a bungalow hat and wiping Kwon Yuri.

Seo Jin-Hee said, "I decided to give me time. What I want to do, what I want to do, what I do, and what I do. "It is necessary to prepare a big heart to clean Kwon Yuri, which is especially in all kinds of pollution outside." He said, "I have rested SNS for a while. I decided to throw a coercion that seemed to be tied up and give me time for a while. "

"It's been a while, and the phone has started to come. What's going on?" He explained why he said, "I'm going to post some news before the missing report comes in." He added, "I am full of joy now."

Seo Jeong-Hee was active after serving with the Broadcaster West Sewon and divorce in August 2015. Especially, he is appearing on the air with his daughter Seo Dong-joo and is collecting topics.

I decided to give me time. What I wanted to do, what I was doing, what I was doing, and what I was doing. It is a great deal of preparation to clean Kwon Yuri, especially in the pollution of all kinds of other countries. I decided to give me time to clean up when I like to clean.

I’ve been resting for a while. No reason. I’m going to throw a tight squeeze and give me a moment. Time doesn’t matter. I just listened to my favorite music, wiped Kwon Yuri, cleaned clothes, hummed, Prayered, cleaned and trashed all day long. 15 bags were disposed of in large capacity.

Time passed. The phone started calling. What happened? Too much cleaning. I'm going to post some news before the missing persons report.

I am full of joy now. Oh, good ~ I am glad to see my clear Kwon Yuri. I will take my heart again with this mind and correct my lazy collapsed things and prepare a week with a new heart.

I still hang out with a bunch of laundry, clean the bed, wash the grapes to eat today, put the table in the refrigerator, eat Americano and yesterday's goroke, sit on the couch and listen to the radio.

Seo Jin-Hee SNS.