'Radio Show' Seo Dong-ju "Seo Jeong-Hee, who is not satisfied, told me to keep earning money."

On the radio show, broadcaster Seo Dong-ju mentioned her mother Seo Jeong-Hee.Seo Dong-ju appeared as a guest in the Delicious World of Vocational Work corner of KBS Cool FMs Park Myung-soos Radio Show (hereinafter referred to as Radio Show), which was broadcast on the morning of the 25th.On the day, Seo Dong-ju said of his job, I currently own a lawyers license, and now Im working as the marketing director (CMO) of the American Tech Company.I understand the part where the company does various things. I think I earn enough to eat a month without paying attention to delivery. I often go on business trips, so I can leave two puppies I raise myself to the VIP room of the hotel.I often give my allowance to my mother, grandmother, and sister. Seo Dong-ju also said, In fact, my mother Seo Jeong-Hee is not satisfied. She told me to keep trying and earn. My brother is proud.I am now leaving for a doctorate in clinical psychology in United States of America. Seo Dong-ju is known to have graduated from the University of San Francisco Law School as a daughter of Seo Jeong-Hee and Seo Se-won.Since then, Starium Entertainment has signed exclusive contracts with Starium Entertainment and has been actively broadcasting.

On the radio show, broadcaster Seo Dong-ju mentioned her mother Seo Jeong-Hee.

Seo Dong-ju appeared as a guest in the "Delicious World of Vocational Work" corner of KBS Cool FM's "Park Myung-soo's Radio Show" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Show"), which was broadcast on the morning of the 25th.

On the day, Seo Dong-ju said of his job, "I currently own a lawyer's license, and now I'm working as the marketing director (CMO) of the American Tech Company. I understand the part where the company does various things. "

"I think I earn enough to eat a month without paying attention to delivery. I often go on business trips, so I can leave two puppies I raise myself to the VIP room of the hotel. I often give my allowance to my mother, grandmother, and sister. "

Seo Dong-ju also said, "In fact, my mother Seo Jeong-Hee is not satisfied. She told me to keep trying and earn." "My brother is proud. I am now leaving for a doctorate in clinical psychology in United States of America. "

Seo Dong-ju is known to have graduated from the University of San Francisco Law School as a daughter of Seo Jeong-Hee and Seo Se-won. Since then, Starium Entertainment has signed exclusive contracts with Starium Entertainment and has been actively broadcasting.