Seo Jin-Hee "I didn't kill ITZY only to kill" meaningful heart SNS

On the 19th, Seo Jin-Hee posted a long article on his Instagram with an article entitled Morning Coffee After Worship.Seo Jin-Hee refers to the Bible Psalm verse that comes to his mind and says, One of the hardest things to do when a person lives is when he is in a Danger that is abandoned from the world and abandoned from the world.No one is looking for it. Just pointing. There is no way to prove the truth. No matter what the truth says, no one listens.Its time to experience death, he said.Seo Jin-Hee also said, David bought jealousy because he had a bigger criminal record than Saul and was driven to death.When David escaped Saul and hid in Cave of Altamira during our well-known story, Saul fell asleep in the cave.David saved me by saying that Saul was asleep and that he was not willing to kill his innocence and Saul. He did not kill ITZY.How did David win this difficulty? I just Prayer, I praised him when I was dead enough to die. I will not kill ITZY.I will rely on and trust only the Lord. The netizens who watched this cheered him with sympathy for the heart of Seo Jin-Hee.Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee is communicating with fans through YouTube and Instagram.#Morning Coffeemorning coffee and the day afterPsalm 57, verse 5-8He wants to be heard high on the heavens of God and to be honored by the Lord on the whole world.They prepared the net to stop my step, and my soul is unfair. They dug a puddle in front of me, but they fell among them.(Sella) My heart is confirmed, my heart is confirmed, and I will sing and I will sing, and I will be admiring, my glory, I will wake up, Bipaya, Sugum, I will wake up.One of the hardest things to do in a persons life is when he is in a Danger that is unfair, abandoned and turned away from the world.There is no way to prove the truth coolly. No matter what the truth says, no one listens to me.David was jealous of his convictions for raising a bigger criminal record than Saul and was driven to death.When David escaped Saul and hid in Cave of Altamira during our well-known story, Saul fell asleep in the cave.David saved me by this poem, which Saul had written while he was asleep, saying that he had no intention of killing his innocence and Saul.I didnt kill ITZY.How did David beat this difficulty?I just do Prayer.Section 7 My heart is confirmed, my heart is confirmed, and my heart is confirmed, so I sing and I will sing. It was night, and I did not know if I could see the dawn the next day.David says hell wake up and greet the dawn if dawn doesnt come, and hell sing a hymn at dawn.Wake the dawn and Prayer. And shout out: My glory breaks. Biffaya, Suck, break. I wake the dawn. David shouts.When it was really difficult, David was answered by this Prayer.I also praised my death when I was dead enough.I praised the Lord for this hardship.My soul is unjust.I wont kill ITZY.But I will praise you.I will rely on and trust the Lord.My soul! Break it, Bipaya.Bipaya.I shall wake the dawn. Now I will do this Prayer, which David has received.How good would it be if one of these Prayerers was to hold on to one?This is the morning I think.Photo: Seo Jin-Hee Instagram

On the 19th, Seo Jin-Hee posted a long article on his Instagram with an article entitled "Morning Coffee After Worship".

Seo Jin-Hee refers to the Bible Psalm verse that comes to his mind and says, "One of the hardest things to do when a person lives is when he is in a Danger that is abandoned from the world and abandoned from the world. No one is looking for it. Just pointing. There is no way to prove the truth. No matter what the truth says, no one listens. It's time to experience death," he said.

Seo Jin-Hee also said, "David bought jealousy because he had a bigger criminal record than Saul and was driven to death. When David escaped Saul and hid in Cave of Altamira during our well-known story, Saul fell asleep in the cave. David saved me by saying that Saul was asleep and that he was not willing to kill his innocence and Saul. He did not kill ITZY. How did David win this difficulty? "I just Prayer," I praised him when I was dead enough to die. I will not kill ITZY. I will rely on and trust only the Lord. "

The netizens who watched this cheered him with sympathy for the heart of Seo Jin-Hee.

Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee is communicating with fans through YouTube and Instagram.

#Morning Coffee

morning coffee and the day after

Psalm 57, verse 5-8

He wants to be heard high on the heavens of God and to be honored by the Lord on the whole world. They prepared the net to stop my step, and my soul is unfair. They dug a puddle in front of me, but they fell among them. (Sella) My heart is confirmed, my heart is confirmed, and I will sing and I will sing, and I will be admiring, my glory, I will wake up, Bipaya, Sugum, I will wake up.

One of the hardest things to do in a person's life is when he is in a Danger that is unfair, abandoned and turned away from the world.

There is no way to prove the truth coolly. No matter what the truth says, no one listens to me.

David was jealous of his convictions for raising a bigger criminal record than Saul and was driven to death. When David escaped Saul and hid in Cave of Altamira during our well-known story, Saul fell asleep in the cave. David saved me by this poem, which Saul had written while he was asleep, saying that he had no intention of killing his innocence and Saul.

I didn't kill ITZY.

How did David beat this difficulty?

I just do Prayer.

Section 7 "My heart is confirmed, my heart is confirmed, and my heart is confirmed, so I sing and I will sing." It was night, and I did not know if I could see the dawn the next day. David says he’ll wake up and greet the dawn if dawn doesn’t come, and he’ll sing a hymn at dawn.

Wake the dawn and Prayer. And shout out: My glory breaks. Biffaya, Suck, break. I wake the dawn. David shouts.

When it was really difficult, David was answered by this Prayer.

I also praised my death when I was dead enough.

I praised the Lord for this hardship.

My soul is unjust.

I won't kill ITZY.

But I will praise you.

I will rely on and trust the Lord.

My soul! Break it, Bipaya.Bipaya.I shall wake the dawn. Now I will do this Prayer, which David has received.

How good would it be if one of these Prayerers was to hold on to one?

This is the morning I think.

Photo: Seo Jin-Hee Instagram