Seo Jin-Hee "I don't think it fits the broadcast...Starting a 'small house building project'."

Broadcaster Seo Jeong-Hee has announced that he is planning a new project.Seo Jin-Hee posted a long article on his Instagram on the 17th, saying, It seems that broadcasting and I do not fit.Seo Jeong-Hee then said: You dont know what to do, you dont come out as it is, you cant even get things that have been Distorted right again.I should not excuse you. I am suddenly sorry. He said, I would like to work with my favorite Prayer, meditate, write, live, build, Interiors and what I like to do to become a job.I am still confused and wandering, said Seo Jin-Hee, I will Prayer to be a belief that changes the dark destiny with light today. I look forward to what the Lord has planned through me.And I started designing a small house building project that started with Prayer. I wanted to build a small house, Ive been struggling for months, Im about to start my fateful vocation again, he explained.Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee is active in various fields such as YouTuber and writer.re-audittodays sudden surpriseI thought of a Bible character we know well.It is the story of a fatefully unhappy man; he was born from the time of his life to a small-size man.Jesus was gone, and he saw a blind man from the day (John 9:1) Then the disciples asked who had done this for his sins: Is there always people asking me this?Why cant you be blessed when you have faith?like the questionHe says that it is not the sin of himself or his parents, but the purpose of showing the glory of God, and I want to share the path of faith today that changes the dark destiny in the words of the Lord.Many people ask me questions. Im a hard Prayer and I have a good faith. Why is it so difficult?Ask him what he hates,Ill have Prayer to look at the one-sided YouTube.I also want you to stop Instagram.Instagram is my home.I think hes coming into my house and asking me to leave. This is my house, even if I hate my house.Think about what you did wrong, like your friendsThe conclusion isI dont think the broadcast and I are right.I dont know what to do.I dont know what to do, but I dont get it.You cant fix the distortions again, you shouldnt have to excuse them.Im suddenly sorry.Im gonna need my favorite Prayerworkingmeditatingwritingin the housein constructionInteriorsI hope that my favorite job will be a job.Im still wandering with chaos.Prayer today to be a belief that changes the dark destiny with light.Thank you again.Restart.I will do Prayer to change my dark and heavy destiny in the Lord again. I will look forward to what the Lord has planned through me.And what you started with PrayerI started designing the Small House Building Project.I wanted to build a small house.Ive been struggling for months.Im about to start my fateful vocation again.Theres a Lord.

Broadcaster Seo Jeong-Hee has announced that he is planning a new project.

Seo Jin-Hee posted a long article on his Instagram on the 17th, saying, "It seems that broadcasting and I do not fit."

Seo Jeong-Hee then said: "You don't know what to do, you don't come out as it is, you can't even get things that have been Distorted right again. I should not excuse you. I am suddenly sorry. "

He said, "I would like to work with my favorite Prayer, meditate, write, live, build, Interiors and what I like to do to become a job."

"I am still confused and wandering," said Seo Jin-Hee, "I will Prayer to be a belief that changes the dark destiny with light today." "I look forward to what the Lord has planned through me. And I started designing a 'small house building project' that started with Prayer. "

"I wanted to build a small house, I've been struggling for months, I'm about to start my fateful vocation again," he explained.

Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee is active in various fields such as YouTuber and writer.

re-audit

today's sudden surprise

I thought of a Bible character we know well.

It is the story of a fatefully unhappy man; he was born from the time of his life to a small-size man.

"Jesus was gone, and he saw a blind man from the day" (John 9:1) Then the disciples asked who had done this for his sins: Is there always people asking me this?

"Why can't you be blessed when you have faith?"

like the question

He says that it is not the sin of himself or his parents, but the purpose of showing the glory of God, and I want to share the path of faith today that changes the dark destiny in the words of the Lord.

Many people ask me questions. I'm a hard Prayer and I have a good faith. Why is it so difficult?

Ask him what he hates,

I'll have Prayer to look at the one-sided YouTube.

I also want you to stop Instagram.Instagram is my home.

I think he's coming into my house and asking me to leave. This is my house, even if I hate my house.

Think about what you did wrong, like your friends

The conclusion is

I don't think the broadcast and I are right.

I don't know what to do.I don't know what to do, but I don't get it.

You can't fix the Distortions again, you shouldn't have to excuse them.I'm suddenly sorry.

I'm gonna need my favorite Prayer

working

meditating

writing

in the house

in construction

Interiors

I hope that my favorite job will be a job.

I'm still wandering with chaos.

Prayer today to be a belief that changes the dark destiny with light.

Thank you again.

Restart.

I will do Prayer to change my dark and heavy destiny in the Lord again. I will look forward to what the Lord has planned through me.

And what you started with Prayer

I started designing the "Small House Building Project."

I wanted to build a small house.I've been struggling for months.

I'm about to start my fateful vocation again.

There's a Lord.