Seo Dong-ju "Seo Jeong-Hee, Make More Money" #Divorce #Import (Radio Show)

Seo Dong-ju, a lawyer and broadcaster, appeared in the Delicious World of Vocational Work corner of KBS Cool FMs Park Myung-soos Radio Show (hereinafter referred to as Radio Show) broadcast on the 25th.Seo Dong-ju, who has a brilliant history as a lawyer, introduced himself as a lawyer, a licensed owner; now he works as a CMO (marketing general manager) at a US tech company.Seo Dong-ju, who works normally during the day and changes himself when he is working on broadcasting, said, The company understands.Park asked about monthly income, a signature question for the radio show.So, Seo Dong-ju said, I do not care about the amount, I eat it well, and when I go on a business trip, I leave two dogs to VIP hotel.I give my mothers allowance, pay my rent, and my grandmother and sister give me pocket money.When asked about the reaction of her mother Seo Jeong-Hee, Seo Dong-ju laughed, adding, My mother is not satisfied. She asks for more, and you are good, so she tells me to make more effort.Park said, From the best female university in United States of America, Wellesley University, to the major of art and MIT transfer.I have a lot of nights and I have worked really hard, said Seo Dong-ju. I was studying fun and easier than other things.It is mathematics that I felt most fun. Park Myeong-su carefully asked, Are you dating? And Seo Dong-ju replied, I always work hard on dating.I would say it in my mouth, but it was frankly popular. American men like Asian women so much.It was popular as a pretty Asian woman. Seo Dong-ju married a Korean-American man in 2010, but divorced in 2014, four years later.Seo Dong-ju, who had suffered a life after divorce, said, Thankfully, the situation improved through various agreements later, but there was a time like that.I thought I would spend time doing things I could do rather than crying and sitting down because I was having a hard time.I couldnt afford it, he said.Photo: Seo Dong-ju Instagram

Seo Dong-ju, a lawyer and broadcaster, appeared in the "Delicious World of Vocational Work" corner of KBS Cool FM's "Park Myung-soo's Radio Show" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Show") broadcast on the 25th.

Seo Dong-ju, who has a brilliant history as a lawyer, introduced himself as "a lawyer, a licensed owner; now he works as a CMO (marketing general manager) at a US tech company." Seo Dong-ju, who works normally during the day and changes himself when he is working on broadcasting, said, "The company understands."

Park asked about monthly income, a signature question for the radio show. So, Seo Dong-ju said, "I do not care about the amount, I eat it well, and when I go on a business trip, I leave two dogs to VIP hotel. I give my mother's allowance, pay my rent, and my grandmother and sister give me pocket money.

When asked about the reaction of her mother Seo Jeong-Hee, Seo Dong-ju laughed, adding, "My mother is not satisfied. She asks for more, and you are good, so she tells me to make more effort."

Park said, "From the best female university in United States of America, Wellesley University, to the major of art and MIT transfer. "I have a lot of nights and I have worked really hard," said Seo Dong-ju. "I was studying fun and easier than other things. It is mathematics that I felt most fun. "

Park Myeong-su carefully asked, "Are you dating?" And Seo Dong-ju replied, "I always work hard on dating." "I would say it in my mouth, but it was frankly popular. American men like Asian women so much. It was popular as a pretty Asian woman. "

Seo Dong-ju married a Korean-American man in 2010, but divorced in 2014, four years later.

Seo Dong-ju, who had suffered a life after divorce, said, "Thankfully, the situation improved through various agreements later, but there was a time like that. I thought I would spend time doing things I could do rather than crying and sitting down because I was having a hard time. I couldn't afford it," he said.

Photo: Seo Dong-ju Instagram