Maeng Seung-ji, Salon damage appeal "heads torn 45%...like Gollum"

Maeng Seung-ji said on the 17th Instagram, I bleached at an Ilsan large shop last April, and the designer Sam left the hair for a long time and broke it.In the photo, Maeng Seung-ji was found to have been ripped off by a hair discoloration procedure in Salon.He said, In fact, it is so Gollum that it does not only broadcast or perform, but also interferes with everyday life.I bought a few Wigs, but when I performed, it was so unnatural and there were many scenes of running, so I could not stand Wig and I was forced to stick to it. (In June), I really put my head on Careful Careful. Maeng Seung-ji said, I felt like I was 90 years old Grandmas Boy because my head was gone!About 45% of the hair is torn off and it will take about a year and a half to two years to recover. Maeng Seung-ji also posted an infuriating note on the Instagram story, I do not want these people to really do beauty, I am so upset every time I see it, Why did you put nutrition if you do this, I touched my head, but I broke my head, and My head is poor.Its actually too much of a gollumas well as broadcasting and performing,Its been a distraction to my daily life.I bought some Wigs,Its just too unnatural for a performance,Theres a lot of running scenes, so we cant get Wig,Hanging on and holding on, I was forced to (in June)I really put my head on Careful Careful a littleI was active!Im gonna have to take my head offI really put on Careful and worked on Careful!Im losing my headIm not the same personI felt it!About 45% of the hair is torn offIf you want to go out and get it backIts gonna take a year and a half to two years.Im not gonna be able to do a year with bangs like I used toIm so sorry!The most upsetting thing of 2021-I told Friend Seulgi that I was so upsetSeulgi was comforting me, and suddenly IIm not sure youve ever recommendedI went with you!I love it the best Salon ever!Im gonna spend every day of my weekIm in a clinic for my money!Im sure Sams responsible for thisEven in the middle of your busy day, youre in a stateIm not sure what to do with my headLet me know the plan!Check your hair condition, too! Please be very good!In fact, at first, the towel dryIm gonna break all my hair and dry itYou know, youre so close to CarefulCareful,Godeggi barely dreamed of it,Ive been working all the time,Now, when you dry, youre freeI feel my hair getting strongerThank you so much!Im so concerned about home care at homeLet me know you are so trustworthy, like your eldest sister!The earring dyes are pretty, too, directIm here, but its the color you made yourself!.And every one of these guys is soYoure nice. Too gold hands for shampooing?The Salon atmosphere is also very pleasant and family-likeI get a lot of good energy every time I go!I appreciate it, so Ill buy something every time I go to the shopIts the kind of shop you want to go to!Im going to keep going!Too strong and trustworthy!
Maeng Seung-ji said on the 17th Instagram, I bleached at an Ilsan large shop last April, and the designer Sam left the hair for a long time and broke it.In the photo, Maeng Seung-ji was found to have been ripped off by a hair discoloration procedure in Salon.He said, In fact, it is so Gollum that it does not only broadcast or perform, but also interferes with everyday life.I bought a few Wigs, but when I performed, it was so unnatural and there were many scenes of running, so I could not stand Wig and I was forced to stick to it. (In June), I really put my head on Careful Careful. Maeng Seung-ji said, I felt like I was 90 years old Grandmas Boy because my head was gone!About 45% of the hair is torn off and it will take about a year and a half to two years to recover. Maeng Seung-ji also posted an infuriating note on the Instagram story, I do not want these people to really do beauty, I am so upset every time I see it, Why did you put nutrition if you do this, I touched my head, but I broke my head, and My head is poor.Its actually too much of a gollumas well as broadcasting and performing,Its been a distraction to my daily life.I bought some Wigs,Its just too unnatural for a performance,Theres a lot of running scenes, so we cant get Wig,Hanging on and holding on, I was forced to (in June)I really put my head on Careful Careful a littleI was active!Im gonna have to take my head offI really put on Careful and worked on Careful!Im losing my headIm not the same personI felt it!About 45% of the hair is torn offIf you want to go out and get it backIts gonna take a year and a half to two years.Im not gonna be able to do a year with bangs like I used toIm so sorry!The most upsetting thing of 2021-I told Friend Seulgi that I was so upsetSeulgi was comforting me, and suddenly IIm not sure youve ever recommendedI went with you!I love it the best Salon ever!Im gonna spend every day of my weekIm in a clinic for my money!Im sure Sams responsible for thisEven in the middle of your busy day, youre in a stateIm not sure what to do with my headLet me know the plan!Check your hair condition, too! Please be very good!In fact, at first, the towel dryIm gonna break all my hair and dry itYou know, youre so close to CarefulCareful,Godeggi barely dreamed of it,Ive been working all the time,Now, when you dry, youre freeI feel my hair getting strongerThank you so much!Im so concerned about home care at homeLet me know you are so trustworthy, like your eldest sister!The earring dyes are pretty, too, directIm here, but its the color you made yourself!.And every one of these guys is soYoure nice. Too gold hands for shampooing?The Salon atmosphere is also very pleasant and family-likeI get a lot of good energy every time I go!I appreciate it, so Ill buy something every time I go to the shopIts the kind of shop you want to go to!Im going to keep going!Too strong and trustworthy!

Maeng Seung-ji said on the 17th Instagram, "I bleached at an Ilsan large shop last April, and the designer Sam left the hair for a long time and broke it."

In the photo, Maeng Seung-ji was found to have been ripped off by a hair discoloration procedure in Salon.

He said, "In fact, it is so Gollum that it does not only broadcast or perform, but also interferes with everyday life. I bought a few Wigs, but when I performed, it was so unnatural and there were many scenes of running, so I could not stand Wig and I was forced to stick to it. (In June), I really put my head on Careful Careful. "

Maeng Seung-ji said, "I felt like I was 90 years old Grandma's Boy because my head was gone! About 45% of the hair is torn off and it will take about a year and a half to two years to recover. "

Maeng Seung-ji also posted an infuriating note on the Instagram story, "I do not want these people to really do beauty," "I am so upset every time I see it," "Why did you put nutrition if you do this," "I touched my head, but I broke my head," and "My head is poor."

It's actually too much of a gollum

as well as broadcasting and performing,

It's been a distraction to my daily life.

I bought some Wigs,

It's just too unnatural for a performance,

There's a lot of running scenes, so we can't get Wig,

Hanging on and holding on, I was forced to (in June)

I really put my head on Careful Careful a little

I was active!

I'm gonna have to take my head off

I really put on Careful and worked on Careful!

I'm losing my head

I'm not the same person

I felt it!

About 45% of the hair is torn off

If you want to go out and get it back

It's gonna take a year and a half to two years.

I'm not gonna be able to do a year with bangs like I used to

I'm so sorry!

The most upsetting thing of 2021-

I told Friend Seulgi that I was so upset

Seulgi was comforting me, and suddenly I

I'm not sure you've ever recommended

I went with you!

I love it the best Salon ever!

I'm gonna spend every day of my week

I'm in a clinic for my money!

I'm sure Sam's responsible for this

Even in the middle of your busy day, you're in a state

I'm not sure what to do with my head

Let me know the plan!

Check your hair condition, too! Please be very good!

In fact, at first, the towel dry

I'm gonna break all my hair and dry it

You know, you're so close to Careful Careful,

Godeggi barely dreamed of it,

I've been working all the time,

Now, when you dry, you're free

I feel my hair getting stronger

Thank you so much!

I'm so concerned about home care at home

Let me know you are so trustworthy, like your eldest sister!

The earring dyes are pretty, too, direct

I'm here, but it's the color you made yourself!

.

And every one of these guys is so

You're nice. Too gold hands for shampooing?

The Salon atmosphere is also very pleasant and family-like

I get a lot of good energy every time I go!

I appreciate it, so I'll buy something every time I go to the shop

It's the kind of shop you want to go to!

I'm going to keep going!

Too strong and trustworthy!