'Ji Yeon-soo and divorce' Eli, who only met for two years, is a child, and a pentathal "Father" (We Got divorced)

Eli met and pissed off with Son.On the 15th TV Chosun We Divorce 2, the former couple Eli and Ji Yeon-soo were drawn to resolve the conflict.On that night, the Slap after two years, Ji Yeon-soo poured out a feeling of staying with Eli.I was informed of the divorce, and I was told about the feelings I felt when I was ignored by my parents when I lived in the United States.Eli said, I did my best. I gave up everything. I gave up everything. I gave up for my family.I loved her a lot, and I still love her a lot.I am not a wife as a wife, but I am a Minsu mother. He apologized for his actions and parents actions that did not go to the trial.But Ji Yeon-soo was unanswered: why Eli doesnt remember what his parents did.The fight continued until the next day, and after a lot of conversations, the conflict was resolved. Eli said, Im sorry.I am sorry, too, I am sorry that I am not a better person, and I am sorry that I have no more money, said Ji Yeon-soo.They had eaten out in a brighter atmosphere and went to a cafe. Eli had not seen Son Minsu for two years.Ji Yeon-soo showed Eli a video of Careful son Minsu, who could not hide his smile at the look of Son.In addition, Eli expressed his desire to meet with son Minsu; the next day, Ji Yeon-soo made a Careful suggestion to the Minsu House alone.Ji Yeon-soo said he would consider it, but in the next weeks trailer Eli was shown Minsu and The Slap.Eli met Minsu at home and said, Its Minsu, its Father, then hugged and fidgeted.Minsu said, Father just lives in my house.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen
Eli met and pissed off with Son.On the 15th TV Chosun We Divorce 2, the former couple Eli and Ji Yeon-soo were drawn to resolve the conflict.On that night, the Slap after two years, Ji Yeon-soo poured out a feeling of staying with Eli.I was informed of the divorce, and I was told about the feelings I felt when I was ignored by my parents when I lived in the United States.Eli said, I did my best. I gave up everything. I gave up everything. I gave up for my family.I loved her a lot, and I still love her a lot.I am not a wife as a wife, but I am a Minsu mother. He apologized for his actions and parents actions that did not go to the trial.But Ji Yeon-soo was unanswered: why Eli doesnt remember what his parents did.The fight continued until the next day, and after a lot of conversations, the conflict was resolved. Eli said, Im sorry.I am sorry, too, I am sorry that I am not a better person, and I am sorry that I have no more money, said Ji Yeon-soo.They had eaten out in a brighter atmosphere and went to a cafe. Eli had not seen Son Minsu for two years.Ji Yeon-soo showed Eli a video of Careful son Minsu, who could not hide his smile at the look of Son.In addition, Eli expressed his desire to meet with son Minsu; the next day, Ji Yeon-soo made a Careful suggestion to the Minsu House alone.Ji Yeon-soo said he would consider it, but in the next weeks trailer Eli was shown Minsu and The Slap.Eli met Minsu at home and said, Its Minsu, its Father, then hugged and fidgeted.Minsu said, Father just lives in my house.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen

Eli met and pissed off with son.

On the 15th TV Chosun 'We divorce 2', the former couple Eli and Ji Yeon-soo were drawn to resolve the conflict.

On that night, The Slap after two years, Ji Yeon-soo poured out a feEling of staying with Eli. I was informed of the divorce, and I was told about the feElings I felt when I was ignored by my parents when I lived in the United States.

Eli said, "I did my best. I gave up everything. I gave up everything. I gave up for my family. I loved her a lot, and I still love her a lot. I am not a wife as a wife, but I am a Minsu mother. "He apologized for his actions and parents' actions that did not go to the trial.

But Ji Yeon-soo was unanswered: why Eli doesn't remember what his parents did. The fight continued until the next day, and after a lot of conversations, the conflict was resolved. Eli said, "I'm sorry. "I am sorry, too, I am sorry that I am not a better person, and I am sorry that I have no more money," said Ji Yeon-soo.

They had eaten out in a brighter atmosphere and went to a cafe. Eli had not seen son Minsu for two years. Ji Yeon-soo showed Eli a video of Careful son Minsu, who could not hide his smile at the look of son.

In addition, Eli expressed his desire to meet with son Minsu; the next day, Ji Yeon-soo made a Careful suggestion to the Minsu House alone. Ji Yeon-soo said he would consider it, but in the next week's trailer Eli was shown Minsu and The Slap.

Eli met Minsu at home and said, "It's Minsu, it's Father," then hugged and fidgeted. Minsu said, "Father just lives in my house."

Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen