"Backdo Couple" Finally Sad Ending? "Twenty-five twoty-one" Another Staff, "Convincing and Significant Ending."

Backdo Couple So, youre having a sad ending?Another staff article following the staff spawn of Twenty Five Twenty One is a hot topic online.I am a staff member who participated in the filming of Twenty Five Twenty One, said the staff, who said about him. I am sad and I want everyone to get a little angry.I was embarrassed because the reaction has become so intense since the 14th, he said very carefully.It seems to be a position on the ending of other staffs earlier.The staff said, I do not put it in this writing community because I am not going to be a drama for a while. I think it is my personal impression that the script is sad after a while, and I think it will be different for everyone who watches.I think it is 15 and 16 that are convincing and meaningful enough to me. Of course, there will be differences in thoughts for each person who sees it, but I think it is a well-made work that I have put in my hands while producing dramas for many years, he said, explaining how hard the actor and staff have overcome the difficulty with only one enthusiasm for the work.On the other hand, the public opinion toward Twenty 5 Twinty One, which has gained popularity by raising the top topic of the house theater, has changed 180 degrees from last weekend.The fans who cheered for the love of Na Hee-do and Lee Jin, played by Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk, are pouring out criticism over the embarrassment of the ending scene that shows Na Hee-do married another man last week.Of course, from the beginning of the drama, the implication and the rice cake continued to appear, but it is also difficult for viewers who have been immersed in the love of Baekdo Couple to easily accept the story development for the sudden sad ending.He also pointed out that there is no possibility that he does not even try to understand Lee Jin suddenly, who has been giving generous support to things that are difficult to understand until the 13th.It is not even the time when there was no insurance, but the fanship for the drama is getting colder, such as the fact that Ko Yu-rim is naturalizing to Russia to solve his parents car accident.

"Backdo Couple" So, you're having a sad ending?

Another staff article following the staff spawn of 'Twenty Five Twenty One' is a hot topic online.

"I am a staff member who participated in the filming of 'Twenty Five Twenty One'," said the staff, who said about him. "I am sad and I want everyone to get a little angry. I was embarrassed because the reaction has become so intense since the 14th, "he said very Carefully.

It seems to be a position on the ending of other staffs earlier. The staff said, "I do not put it in this writing community because I am not going to be a drama for a while." "I think it is my personal impression that the script is sad after a while, and I think it will be different for everyone who watches. I think it is 15 and 16 that are convincing and meaningful enough to me. "

"Of course, there will be differences in thoughts for each person who sees it, but I think it is a well-made work that I have put in my hands while producing dramas for many years," he said, explaining how hard the actor and staff have overcome the difficulty with only one enthusiasm for the work.

On the other hand, the public opinion toward 'Twenty 5 Twinty One', which has gained popularity by raising the top topic of the house theater, has changed 180 degrees from last weekend. The fans who cheered for the love of Na Hee-do and Lee Jin, played by Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk, are pouring out criticism over the embarrassment of the ending scene that shows Na Hee-do married another man last week.

Of course, from the beginning of the drama, the implication and the rice cake continued to appear, but it is also difficult for viewers who have been immersed in the love of 'Baekdo Couple' to easily accept the story development for the sudden sad ending. He also pointed out that there is no possibility that he does not even try to understand Lee Jin suddenly, who has been giving generous support to things that are difficult to understand until the 13th. It is not even the time when there was no insurance, but the fanship for the drama is getting colder, such as the fact that Ko Yu-rim is naturalizing to Russia to solve his parents' car accident.