Block B U-Kwon - Jeon Seon-hye breaks up, 10 years of love ending

Block B U-Kwon and model Jeon Seon-hye split.On the 1st, Jeon Seon-hye announced his breakup through his SNS.Many people have sent me DMs these days when I saw my Kahaani, but I think you are worried about it so I talk about it with Careful care, he said.I am comfortable as a friend, not a lover, Jeon said. Thank you for your beautiful look and support. Haru had a lot of trouble today.U-Kwon has presented his devotion to the Block B official fan cafe in 2012 and collected topics.He also said that he borrowed stage costumes from the entertainment and gave an event to Jeon Seon-hye, and confessed his love during the telephone connection.Before U-Kwons enlistment, they were seriously worried about marriage, but eventually they ended up in a 10-year devotion.Nowadays, many people have sent me a lot of DMs to see my Kahaani, but I think you are worried about it.Im comfortable as a friend, not a lover. Thank you for looking and cheering me up.Haru had a lot of trouble today.

Block B U-Kwon and model Jeon Seon-hye split.

On the 1st, Jeon Seon-hye announced his breakup through his SNS. “Many people have sent me DMs these days when I saw my Kahaani, but I think you are worried about it so I talk about it with Careful care,” he said.

“I am comfortable as a Friend, not a lover,” Jeon said. “Thank you for your beautiful look and support. Haru had a lot of trouble today.”

U-Kwon has presented his devotion to the Block B official fan cafe in 2012 and collected topics. He also said that he borrowed stage costumes from the entertainment and gave an event to Jeon Seon-hye, and confessed his love during the telephone connection. Before U-Kwon's enlistment, they were seriously worried about marriage, but eventually they ended up in a 10-year devotion.

Nowadays, many people have sent me a lot of DMs to see my Kahaani, but I think you are worried about it.

I'm comfortable as a Friend, not a lover. Thank you for looking and cheering me up.

Haru had a lot of trouble today.