"Living with Trot singer, debt - only scars remain" in the story, Seo Jang-hoon "Be awake" Furious (innocent)

Seo Jang-hoon was Furious in the story that only GFriend was backed up.KBS Joy Anything Ask Arrow broadcast on August 30 featured a story about wanting to forget the Trot singer ex-girlfriend who left only debt and wounds.I lived together and I said I did not want to live in a mess, said a storyteller who said, I was a team leader at a security company and met my ex-girlfriend at that time.I quit my security and moved to a salesman, who was paid less than my previous job because it was an incentive without a basic salary.I waited for her to go to her sisters house in Ansan, but she secretly took her luggage while I was away for a while, and after a few days she called and gave me a breakup notice.He said he had a boyfriend after a few days. Have you ever made that woman difficult or scary while meeting, Lee Soo-geun said, I have never done that.I wanted to give him a back-up somehow, and I could not afford money, so I followed GFriend and went back and forth.GFriend stayed still even though he had been cheating twice.The story also said, I also entrusted Gaggett tax, pocket money, and salary management, and I also entrusted all of my salary and other income, but I have no money.I decided to start again last year and I received 12 million One loans and I remain in debt.
Seo Jang-hoon was Furious in the story that only GFriend was backed up.KBS Joy Anything Ask Arrow broadcast on August 30 featured a story about wanting to forget the Trot singer ex-girlfriend who left only debt and wounds.I lived together and I said I did not want to live in a mess, said a storyteller who said, I was a team leader at a security company and met my ex-girlfriend at that time.I quit my security and moved to a salesman, who was paid less than my previous job because it was an incentive without a basic salary.I waited for her to go to her sisters house in Ansan, but she secretly took her luggage while I was away for a while, and after a few days she called and gave me a breakup notice.He said he had a boyfriend after a few days. Have you ever made that woman difficult or scary while meeting, Lee Soo-geun said, I have never done that.I wanted to give him a back-up somehow, and I could not afford money, so I followed GFriend and went back and forth.GFriend stayed still even though he had been cheating twice.The story also said, I also entrusted Gaggett tax, pocket money, and salary management, and I also entrusted all of my salary and other income, but I have no money.I decided to start again last year and I received 12 million One loans and I remain in debt.

Seo Jang-hoon was Furious in the story that only GFriend was backed up.

KBS Joy 'Anything Ask arrow' broadcast on August 30 featured a story about wanting to forget the Trot singer ex-girlfriend who left only debt and wounds.

"I lived together and I said I did not want to live in a mess," said a storyteller who said, "I was a team leader at a security company and met my ex-girlfriend at that time. I quit my security and moved to a salesman, who was paid less than my previous job because it was an incentive without a basic salary. I waited for her to go to her sister's house in Ansan, but she secretly took her luggage while I was away for a while, and after a few days she called and gave me a breakup notice. He said he had a boyfriend after a few days. "

"Have you ever made that woman difficult or scary while meeting," Lee Soo-geun said, "I have never dOne that. "I wanted to give him a back-up somehow, and I could not afford mOney, so I followed GFriend and went back and forth." GFriend stayed still even though he had been cheating twice.

The story also said, "I also entrusted Gaggett tax, pocket mOney, and salary management, and I also entrusted all of my salary and other income, but I have no mOney. I decided to start again last year and I received 12 million One loans and I remain in debt. "