Lee Yoon-ji, embarrassed by side's daughter Soul, says: "I'll pass this."

Actor Lee Yoon-ji shared her routine with daughter SoulLee Yoon-ji wrote to the Personal Instagram on August 29: Thank you for all of you, Soula Mom, Ill pass this off.I posted a picture with the article You Soul, which gives me the most precious thing even though I do not touch it with my efforts.Lee Yoon-ji daughter Soul in the public photo is handing over Lee Yoon-ji to the side.Lee Yoon-ji, who is struggling not to bite it, laughed.The netizens who watched this were pleased to see Cute Soul and Mother One and One.Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji has two daughters after dentist Jung Han-ul and marriage.Lee Yoon-ji and his wife appeared on SBS entertainment Sangmyongmong 2 - You are My Destiny.

Actor Lee Yoon-ji shared her routine with daughter Soul

Lee Yoon-ji wrote to the Personal Instagram on August 29: "Thank you for all of you, Soula Mom, I'll pass this off. I posted a picture with the article "You Soul," which gives me the most precious thing even though I do not touch it with my efforts.

Lee Yoon-ji daughter Soul in the public photo is handing over Lee Yoon-ji to the side. Lee Yoon-ji, who is struggling not to bite it, laughed.

The netizens who watched this were pleased to see "Cute Soul" and "Mother One and One".

Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji has two daughters after dentist Jung Han-ul and marriage.

Lee Yoon-ji and his wife appeared on SBS entertainment 'Sangmyongmong 2 - You are My Destiny'.