"Dentist" Lee Yoon-ji, who do you miss? "I'll wait for you to contact me."

Lee Yoon-ji posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled Ill wait for you to contact me # Ive always waited for your contact # you did not do it.Lee Yoon-ji in the public photo seems to be waiting for someone to contact her by staring at cellphone.Lee Yoon-ji captivated the Sight of those who see it in a chic style.Lee Yoon-ji has two daughters, Dentist Jung Han-ul and marriage.Photo: Lee Yoon-ji Instagram

Lee Yoon-ji posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "I'll wait for you to contact me # I've always waited for your contact # you did not do it."

Lee Yoon-ji in the public photo seems to be waiting for someone to contact her by staring at cellphone. Lee Yoon-ji captivated the Sight of those who see it in a chic style.

Lee Yoon-ji has two daughters, Dentist Jung Han-ul and marriage.

Photo: Lee Yoon-ji Instagram