Ali, find her best friend Lee Yoon-ji and the late Park Ji-sun Memorial Park..."I'll be back next year."

Singer Ali visited his best friend Actor Lee Yoon-ji and the late Park Ji-sun Memorial Park.On the 2nd, Ali said through Instagram, I took oranges and jujubes, made a sushi and went out together. The weather was very good on that day, but the weather is very good today.That day, too, the leaves were piled up, and today, I did. I bribed the baby cat. Happy! Ill be back next year. Ali then posted another picture in another post, saying, Pretty you, funny you, me.In the photo, Ali, who is looking for the late Park Ji-suns Memorial Park with his best friend Lee Yoon-ji, is showing Ali leaving a certification shot in front of him.The sad but bright smile in front of my best friends Memorial Park made me feel around.In addition, Park Ji-suns mortuary is decorated with flowers, and it contains the photographs of the deceased and the phrase cool comedy person.Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji and Ali have been close to Park Ji-sun, who has been deceased, and have also appeared on SBS Sangsangmong in the past.

Singer Ali visited his best friend Actor Lee Yoon-ji and the late Park Ji-sun Memorial Park.

On the 2nd, Ali said through Instagram, "I took oranges and jujubes, made a sushi and went out together. The weather was very good on that day, but the weather is very good today. That day, too, the leaves were piled up, and today, I did. I bribed the baby cat. Happy! I'll be back next year. "

Ali then posted another picture in another post, saying, "Pretty you, funny you, me."

In the photo, Ali, who is looking for the late Park Ji-sun's Memorial Park with his best friend Lee Yoon-ji, is showing Ali leaving a certification shot in front of him.

The sad but bright smile in front of my best friend's Memorial Park made me feel around. In addition, Park Ji-sun's mortuary is decorated with flowers, and it contains the photographs of the deceased and the phrase "cool comedy person".

Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji and Ali have been close to Park Ji-sun, who has been deceased, and have also appeared on SBS 'Sangsangmong' in the past.