'Funny Comedy' Park JISUN 1 cycle, best friends Memorial

With Gag Woman Park JISUN a year after her death, his best friends are memorializing him in their own way.The late Park JISUN was found dead with his mother at his home in Mapo-gu, Seoul, on November 2 last year.The public was always in a bright position, and the public was shocked by the fact that they were active until just before the rain, and the best friends also shocked enough to be affected by the activity.A year later, until November 2, 2021, the longing for the late Park JISUN continues.The comedian Kim Young-chul Memorialized Park JISUN at SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM.Kim Young-chul said, (Today) JISUN appeared in my dream, he said, I can not explain it because my dream is not dramatic. (Park JISUN) called me senior and blurred, but I woke up early at about 4:50 a.m. (am).So I said, Oh JISUN is one cycle. (Park JISUN) is likely to be a guest next year, and I dont think so, he said. Im listening to my voice and I think Ill be hearing it all day.JISUN will remember and remember it, he added. JISUN will laugh a lot instead.On the first day, Song Eun, Kim Sook, Lee Yoon-ji, Park Jung-min and others wrote an essay in the essay The Sweet Comedy - The Stories of the Laughs of Park JISUN, and recalled the deceased.This book is a collection of 207 articles and paintings in the notes of the deceased, and contains the meaning of Memorial.Shin Bong-sun posted a book cover photo on his SNS account with an article entitled I like to meet again like this.Lee Yoon-ji and Ali and Park Sung-Kwang visited Park JISUNs charnel house.Lee Yoon-ji posted a photo of her visit to Park JISUNs crypt with Ali on her Instagram story, posting: Today is so good, Im so excited (Park JISUN nickname), Im going to meet you in the feeling of a picnic in the fall.Ali also expressed his longing for Park JISUN, who was close friends, leaving an article on his SNS saying Its different, its different, were three.Park Sung-Kwang also left a picture of Park JISUNs crypt on SNS and said, I was worried about what clothes I would wear from yesterday to meet you today, but I am good at what I will say when I look at the day I am dressed.He also said, You know what the song I heard today is? I can hear it in my dream. Nothing has changed, I will see JISUN still around us again.Ahn posted a photo with Park JISUN on his SNS and said, Lets walk together soon!, and posted a picture of the back walking together in a padding jumper. The singer Yang Hee-eun commented, Park JISUN ~ Memory The late Park JISUN debuted in 2007 as a gag woman for the 22nd KBS bond, and announced her face through the 3-color 3 corner in KBS2 Gag Concert.He made his debut and won the New Artist Award at the KBS Entertainment Grand Prize.The following year, in 2008, he won the KBS Entertainment Grand Prize and the 2010 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize.

With Gag Woman Park JISUN a year after her death, his 'best friends' are Memorializing him in their own way.

The late Park JISUN was found dead with his mother at his home in Mapo-gu, Seoul, on November 2 last year. The public was always in a bright position, and the public was shocked by the fact that they were active until just before the rain, and the "best friends" also shocked enough to be affected by the activity.

A year later, until November 2, 2021, the longing for the late Park JISUN continues. The comedian Kim Young-chul Memorialized Park JISUN at SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM'. Kim Young-chul said, "(Today) JISUN appeared in my dream," he said, "I can not explain it because my dream is not dramatic. (Park JISUN) called me "senior" and blurred, but I woke up early at about 4:50 a.m. (am). "So I said, 'Oh JISUN is one cycle.'"

" (Park JISUN) is likely to be a guest next year, and I don't think so," he said. "I'm listening to my voice and I think I'll be hearing it all day." "JISUN will remember and remember it," he added. "JISUN will laugh a lot instead."

On the first day, Song Eun, Kim Sook, Lee Yoon-ji, Park Jung-min and others wrote an essay in the essay "The Sweet Comedy - The Stories of the Laughs of Park JISUN", and recalled the deceased. This book is a collection of 207 articles and paintings in the notes of the deceased, and contains the meaning of Memorial. Shin Bong-sun posted a book cover photo on his SNS account with an article entitled "I like to meet again like this".

Lee Yoon-ji and Ali and Park Sung-Kwang visited Park JISUN's charnel house. Lee Yoon-ji posted a photo of her visit to Park JISUN's crypt with Ali on her Instagram story, posting: "Today is so good, I'm so excited (Park JISUN nickname), I'm going to meet you in the feeling of a picnic in the fall."

Ali also expressed his longing for Park JISUN, who was close friends, leaving an article on his SNS saying "It's different, it's different, we're three."

Park Sung-Kwang also left a picture of Park JISUN's crypt on SNS and said, "I was worried about what clothes I would wear from yesterday to meet you today, but I am good at what I will say when I look at the day I am dressed." He also said, "You know what the song I heard today is? I can hear it in my dream." "Nothing has changed, I will see JISUN still around us again."

Ahn posted a photo with Park JISUN on his SNS and said, "Let's walk together soon! ", and posted a picture of the back walking together in a padding jumper. The singer Yang Hee-eun commented," Park JISUN ~ Memory "

The late Park JISUN debuted in 2007 as a gag woman for the 22nd KBS bond, and announced her face through the '3-color 3' corner in KBS2 'Gag Concert'. He made his debut and won the New Artist Award at the KBS Entertainment Grand Prize. The following year, in 2008, he won the KBS Entertainment Grand Prize and the 2010 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize.