Kim Jung-Eun "A three-week self-isolation with the groom, Cosmetic Surgery also goes out to pick stitches in a week" (Lala Land)

Kim Jung-Eun has appealed for the difficulty of self-isolation for three weeks.Kim Jung-Eun said in Channel A Legend Music Classroom - Lala Land, which was first broadcast on August 10, that the groom and three-week self-isolation was done.Kim Jung-Eun said, I flew to Seoul after three weeks of isolation from Hong Kong to learn songs from Legend.Ive never seen you on the air, Jo Se-ho confessed, youre like my muse.Kim Jung-Eun said, I am a fan.When Shin Dong-yeop asked about her recent situation, Shes from Hong Kong, Kim Jung-Eun said, Ive been in isolation for three weeks with my groom.Im going to go out in a week to pick up the stitches even if I do the Cosmetic Surgery, he said, starting with his three-week self-isolation testimonial.
Kim Jung-Eun has appealed for the difficulty of self-isolation for three weeks.Kim Jung-Eun said in Channel A Legend Music Classroom - Lala Land, which was first broadcast on August 10, that the groom and three-week self-isolation was done.Kim Jung-Eun said, I flew to Seoul after three weeks of isolation from Hong Kong to learn songs from Legend.Ive never seen you on the air, Jo Se-ho confessed, youre like my muse.Kim Jung-Eun said, I am a fan.When Shin Dong-yeop asked about her recent situation, Shes from Hong Kong, Kim Jung-Eun said, Ive been in isolation for three weeks with my groom.Im going to go out in a week to pick up the stitches even if I do the Cosmetic Surgery, he said, starting with his three-week self-isolation testimonial.

Kim Jung-Eun has appealed for the difficulty of self-isolation for three weeks.

Kim Jung-Eun said in Channel A 'Legend Music Classroom - Lala Land', which was first broadcast on August 10, that the groom and three-week self-isolation was done.

Kim Jung-Eun said, "I flew to Seoul after three weeks of isolation from Hong Kong to learn songs from Legend. “I’ve never seen you on the air,” Jo Se-ho confessed, “you’re like my muse.” Kim Jung-Eun said, "I am a fan."

When Shin Dong-yeop asked about her recent situation, “She’s from Hong Kong,” Kim Jung-Eun said, “I’ve been in isolation for three weeks with my groom. “I’m going to go out in a week to pick up the stitches even if I do the Cosmetic Surgery,” he said, starting with his three-week self-isolation testimonial.